Photo

clinton speech.. between the lines

Posted by sickpuppy , 06 September 2012 · 331 views

part of a bill clinton speech, at a recent obama rally.. this is not verbatim, but close enough. i have not taken the words OUT of context, i can't be assed trolling through transcripts to post this in a blog noone reads anyway..

clinton: "I can't for the life of me, begin to tell you about some of the people i've worked with ... because we don't fight eachother... and we get the job done"

now if you're a tinfoil hat wearer like myself, this little snippet is pregnant with meaning, not many people read my blogs, and i don't blame them, but i'll be back here in [about] a week to spell it all out.

he was refering back to his earlier days with CFR cronies and folks like carol quigley

what? ...you think he just 'forgot' who his old buddies were? (i can't for the life of me remember the folks i worked with, but by golly, we sure got the job done)

that's why he couldn't begin to tell us.. lol he'd never get to finish that sentance.. you're not even supposed to know who carol quigley is or why he thanked him of only 3 people in his acceptance speech..

there is a surface world and an underground world.
literally.
i refuse to believe i'm the only person who knows this.

i refuse to believe the people who know this and more have gone to ground

so where is this shangri-la you all hide out at?

why am i not there?

because if i can't save anyone else then why should i save myself?

where are all the people interested in the truth?