Photo

50 shades of.. wow.. just wow..

Posted by sickpuppy , 08 October 2012 · 387 views

a +/- 60 y.o lady, alternative researcher and spiritualist friend, read me some of this new book a few nights ago, we'd been hearing about it a lot in the msm, curious to see what the noise is all about

the part where she interviews the guy, and the interview as seen from his perspective.. (she also informed me of a relationship he was involved in when younger, with a married lady who 'disciplined' him)

from these parts alone.. i will read that book now.. when i see it for $2 in a 2nd hand shop (which i will pretty soon)

..if you're a tinfoil hat wearer like me, and you're avoiding this because it's msm and made available for all the sheeple.. just get it (when you see it for $2 in a 2nd hand shop, hehe)

it's going to give you an insight into the sexual dynamics behind the cabals programming, what folks like zuckerberg and the emerging soulless people are all about, and that's from hearing portions of the book only, it's too large a task for a little blog entry like this to even begin to outline the significance of this book, and why it's being mass distributed to a bunch of people who don't seem to be reading between the lines.. but if you're like me and done some investigation into the underworld then it's going to mean all sorts of **** to you..

the more you know about what's going on, and if you're still trying to convince anyone close to you, the better..
there is a reason why all this 'stuff' is being dropped on sheeple..

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."
   ---David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

Old Man Waffles
Oct 08 2012 05:06 PM
Don't read it. you will turn into a woman

Ever Learning
Oct 08 2012 05:53 PM
too late waffles, i read the back of the book and have an over whelming urge to paint my nails. i will combat this with watching sports, some diy and general grunting
...this is exactly what i'm talking about :) i saw Kotchie talking about it on a morning news show (don't ask who he is, he's just a shill) and made the same determination (eww, i wont read that book) ..then my old neighbour starts reading me some of it.... it's bizarre how all this cryptic highbrow crap is being filtered out into the general public, in every sphere, we've all been initiated into new age mumbo jumbo is what it is - i say again -  No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation