Photo

Bad Luck

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 19 December 2012 · 385 views

This is an update on my condition. They moved the appointment a few days earlier and I got bad news. I do have to have the surgery. Luckily, they won't do it until next year. I knew this was going to happen. I have terrible luck. Also, I made plans to be more healthy and exercise more when all this was over and I should have known better. Every time I make plans for something, it gets ruined. I used to think all month about what I was going to buy with my allowance and when I finally got to the store, they didn't have what I wanted. Every month. There are other examples but I can't remember any at the moment. Anyway, I can still do this plan, but it will be put off for another two or three (maybe more) months. Months in which I will gain even more weight to lose. So my plans for the recovery stage this time is watch a lot of anime, read a lot of books, play a lot of games, listen to a lot of music, and try not to be too depressed all the time...wait, this sounds like my normal life. Hmmm...Anyway. I will try to write some more of my book before the surgery but I don't know. My writing time has been screwed up as of late for reasons that are not because of me. But maybe I can get something done. I think while I am practically bedridden, I will break out my handy-dandy notebook (since I don't have a laptop) and write on it. Well, that's all for now. Bye-bye. And Merry Christmas :santa: or Kwanzaa :tsu:. Hanukkah is already over but hope you had a happy one :tu:.

In my next blog, I will discuss my views on current events in America. Should be pretty soon and I may get a bit emotional over certain topics so if you want my true unadulterated opinions about politics, economy, music, and psychotic a-holes (that's putting it mildly) stay tuned!

StarMountainKid
Dec 20 2012 04:43 PM
Hang in there and Merry Christmas. Looking forward to your rant.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    StarMountainKid
    Today, 03:33 AM
  • Photo
    acute
    17 Dec 2014 - 21:49