Posted by sarah_444 , 01 January 2013 · 707 views

Little Chickadee
Wings a blur, rest on my hand
Feeding in the snow

Posted Image

Photo

Random Video Posting

Posted by sarah_444 , 23 October 2012 · 530 views

A new video from one of my favourite bands, The Trews. Just wanted to share, because I can.

Photo

My Praying Mantis Encounters

Posted by sarah_444 , 22 August 2012 · 1,084 views

I found a little friend while shopping yesterday. I wandered over to look at some potted orchids (because I love them, but can never have one due to my cat's apparent need to devour anything with foliage) and noticed a gorgeous little praying mantis sitting on one of the blooms.  I scooped him (or her) up to show my kids who were interested but...

Photo

A Night (or 3) With Insomnia

Posted by sarah_444 , 30 July 2012 · 630 views
insomnia, sleep and 2 more...
Since I have insomnia, and absolutely nothing better to do, I feel like maybe going on with a dusk till dawn sort of..play by play if you will..so, here we go.

Everyone is going to sleep, one by one.  You pace around the house. Pick up this, wash that..pet the cat.  Put on some music, turn the volume up. Decide headphones might be better since there are...

Photo

Coping

Posted by sarah_444 , 16 July 2012 · 604 views

It always seems to surprise me how quickly things really can change in an instant, when you are least expecting it or least prepared to deal with what comes next.

One minute I'm whisking scrambled eggs on the stove, 2 minutes later I'm sitting on the floor with my back to the cupboards, holding the phone and trying to understand if what I am...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    blueandyellow
    04 Mar 2013 - 17:07
  • Photo
    Left-Field
    04 Jan 2013 - 20:20
  • Photo
    B Randomly
    02 Jan 2013 - 02:03