Hutton's Blog

Photo

The Real Discussion Begins: A Liberal and a Libertarian discuss Free Market Economics Part 4

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , in Free Market Discussion 30 August 2012 · 642 views

ANTHONY:
"Since this is a discussion between friends and not a debate in debate class, I reserve the right to reverse my decision in the light of new knowledge. None of this “well you already...

Photo

A Liberal and a Libertarian discuss Free Market Economics Part 3

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , in Free Market Discussion 30 August 2012 · 543 views

ANTHONY:
For the record, I did say "most forms of taxation." Essentially this means that taxation is fine as long as it is acquired voluntarily. However, most governments do not allow us to opt out of taxation, and if we try we are imprisoned or killed. The justify this...

Photo

A Liberal and a Libertarian discuss Free Market Economics Part 2

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , in Free Market Discussion 30 August 2012 · 454 views

ANTHONY:
You have a flawed understanding of what aggression is. Aggression is the INITIATION of force/violence. The non-aggression principle states clearly that it permissible, in fact EXPECTED, to defend one's self and one's friends and family from aggression, and to punish...

Photo

A Liberal and a Libertarian discuss Free Market Economics

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , in Free Market Discussion 28 August 2012 · 713 views
free market, liberal, libertarian and 1 more...
I have been getting really into politics lately and I have also been trying to get ready for my class History of Capitalism. I keep finding that people with degrees in the area or that study in the area believe in Free Market Economics (FME) or Free Market Capitalism (FMC.) Even...

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Hasina
    11 Jan 2013 - 13:35
  • Photo
    Mr.United_Nations
    11 Jan 2013 - 13:03
  • Photo
    Rlyeh