And here I am

Photo

wow.. when you look back..

Posted by willowdreams , 19 April 2014 · 244 views

I was going through old html files, thinking of revamping my webpage completely, maybe moving it.. anyways, there is from liek 13 yrs ago a poem a wrote.

I remember writing it boiling with anger, and at the end feeling calm. Helped me make a life choice. The thing is, i remember it only took about 2 minutes to do and i never redid it, never went over to...

Photo

still around

Posted by willowdreams , 27 April 2013 · 246 views

I try to keep up with the times, listen to the news.. read the news.. watch stuff on tv, listen to pple chat/talk and to what is considered wrong or right

However I have found there is on thing that I do not understand.

it is this 'coming out of the closet thing' to your parents and friends.

My daughter did not tell me she was straight. No, she...

Photo

been a rough 6 ish weeks... but i think I am back

Posted by willowdreams , 18 December 2012 · 467 views

My job has been bad on hours.. amazingly they were not even 'honest' with us about them. I should not say they were NOT honest, just.. the way they handled it made it feel that way

For instance.. we would get a schedule for the week saying Monday we work 10.5 hours, then tuesday 9.5 then 8.5 the rest of the week and 'off saturday'.

SO we...

Photo

amen!

Posted by willowdreams , 10 September 2012 · 833 views

http://www.huffingto..._b_1845413.html

Photo

you do not HAVE to look like the average person...

Posted by willowdreams , 08 September 2012 · 422 views

I am sometimes amazed by my Employers. Like any big business, they are 'in it' for the money and sometimes they prove that when they think of their employees, they think of us as a number, not a person. HOWEVER, sometimes they stun me in good ways.

Every aug we get new hires. These are seasonal hires, part time, with the chance of applying for full...

Photo

i agree

Posted by willowdreams , 27 August 2012 · 518 views

Photo

Just feeling.. sad.

Posted by willowdreams , 19 August 2012 · 561 views

We had a cat.. named Saydie.. now we knew when she was just 8 weeks old that we would be lucky to have her three yrs, tops. Most likely just 2 yrs. We KNEW this, she had a medical condition where her body did not absorb fat, we had this pill we could powder up and put on her food, but there really isnt a 'cure' and she would have 'episodes'...

Photo

One is not worse or better then the other.

Posted by willowdreams , 14 August 2012 · 565 views

I do not understand why people must insist that everyone 'have someone'.

By having someone, I mean as in a 'partner', a 'significant other', a 'romance'. Dating, living together..marriage?

I do not go around telling people that they should break up and go to bed alone. SO why do people think I need to date someone and get...

Photo

pple just angsty

Posted by willowdreams , 31 July 2012 · 390 views

I really feel people today take things to such an extreme that we become that which we are fighting.

I think this gay rights thing is turning out to be that way, I am an american woman. i am bisexual. i am atheist, and i am all for gay equal rights.  

i just wish we could do this without becoming evil in doing it. i will freely boycott a company if i feel...

Photo

religious freedom ends when it steps on my toes.

Posted by willowdreams , 15 June 2012 · 524 views

I honestly believe that we should have whatever faith we wish, and not have anyone get in the way of our beliefs. (and now, I should not have to say this, but alas for many I do, I am talking about religious/non religious beliefs that do not go out and kill many pple based on that belief, or abuse children or others based on the belief, we arent talking the...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    markdohle
    30 Apr 2014 - 15:08
  • Photo
    Mikko-kun
    20 Apr 2014 - 15:23
  • Photo
    Future Dreamer