And here I am

Photo

life... it has a learning curve..

Posted by willowdreams , in another day 15 February 2014 · 255 views

The past four months has been a learning experience.. a trial of my views of the world around me.

It began around Halloween.. a simple flaming moment making a home no longer safe to live in, an old house with old wiring and life experiences that test ones will to even desire to wake up the next morning... let alone facing the long day.

Things happen in...

Photo

sometimes all you need is a good ole listen

Posted by willowdreams , in another day 30 July 2013 · 277 views

Had a strange confo with someone today (strange for me anyways.. though I do discuss religion and such with most pple, not everyone do i do this with.. strangely this friend just brought it up)

She is an older woman, her children are grown, she is a widow now and living day to day like most of us do.

She is a church goer, enjoys her prayer circles and...

Photo

Heron of Alexandria.. the next step to take.

Posted by willowdreams , in another day 21 October 2012 · 515 views

Here is something I do not get. Why do people hang on this stuff of 'debates' between atheist and theist? Why even have such debates? There can never, and will never be any winner or loser, just some people do miss a beat here and there on both sides in the debate.

Look, people have their faith for their own reasons, if you need someone...

Photo

Lazily sorting myself out.

Posted by willowdreams , in another day 23 September 2012 · 646 views

I do not do this often, revealing a personal want, desire... dream.

However, today I think I will.

I must admit, the past two days have been very lazy days. I literally have done absolutely nothing worthwile within the home. No housework, no excersizing, not nothing.

After two weeks of working 10 hour shifts and being drafted for Saturdays, then seeing...

Photo

Lifestyle.. doesn't do much for me.

Posted by willowdreams , in another day 24 August 2012 · 444 views

I have been doing quite a bit of thinking on one single word.

Lifestyle.

I looked it up in the dictionary, several sites actually and the common definition as:

Noun-Lifestyle- A manner of living that reflects the person's values and attitudes.

I hear much about the 'gay lifestyle' and I do not get it at all.

In this case, I am using...

Photo

*sigh* i hurt

Posted by willowdreams , in another day 08 August 2012 · 397 views

I was born with Cerebral Palsy, however.. tis mild mild mild in many ways.

I wore leg and arm brace for many yrs, all my waking time from infancy until i was school age, then after school till bedtime, and all weekend.. and all holiday/summer.. until i was 10 and just refused.

I was told when i was a teen that by the time i hit 30 i would need a cane or...

Photo

Just a simple update

Posted by willowdreams , in another day 07 August 2012 · 410 views

Well, off layoff, started work Friday the 3rd, and though I am glad to be back at work, as unemployment doesnt pay enough really, i sort of wish i had another week or two off!

It has been nice for two months of not being stressed.. suddenly I am stressed again, I know things change, but things are supposed to change for the better.. which it probably...

Photo

I watched a movie.. source code

Posted by willowdreams , in another day 01 August 2012 · 423 views

My son and I watched a movie yday.. Source Code. I was reluctant to watch it because I saw previous clips of it during comercials and such and just figured it was same ole same ole stuff all done over again and so thoguht it would bore me.

Well.. hrmmm, it dd not bore me. Put it this way, I enjoyed the movie, I thought it was an unusual romance tragedy and...

Photo

why oh why cant my cats stop this darn 'walkabout'

Posted by willowdreams , in another day 22 July 2012 · 523 views

Past few days has been nice. I have gotten into the Septimus Heap books, up to Queste. Sometimes I just enjoy easy simple to read books, though sadly I am not always able to finish any of the ones that are series. Sometimes books just become to same old same old to where I always know where it is going and how it is pretty much going to end. Septimus Heap...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    markdohle
    30 Apr 2014 - 15:08
  • Photo
    Mikko-kun
    20 Apr 2014 - 15:23
  • Photo
    Future Dreamer