Lucid Dream Answers

Photo

The Stomach and Visualization (Lucid Dreaming)

Posted by Ever Learning , 04 July 2012 · 1,688 views
wake initiated lucid dream and 4 more...
Think about a computer and how if you have too many processes happening at the same time the speed of your computer performance is slowed down. The mind is subconsciously hard at work all the time even if you don't know it, when you go to sleep your mind paralyses your body to keep it safe. Now that the mind is not actively using your body, the mind has...

Photo

Setting the scene for your favourite dream

Posted by Ever Learning , 24 June 2012 · 1,464 views
wake induced lucid dreaming and 4 more...
One of the problems that irritates lucid dreamers most, is losing their lucidity and getting sucked into a normal dream. i would like to propose to you an idea ive had, i would like to reveal to you how this irritation can be turned into dreaming bliss. When upon becoming lucid in a dream, i want you to except that you will not be lucid for long.
If you put...

Photo

Lucid Dreaming - Wake Initiated Lucid Dream Technique

Posted by Ever Learning , 20 June 2012 · 1,887 views
wild, w.i.l.d, lucid dreaming and 2 more...
Dreaming in general is something that baffles us all, yet what is more baffling is another state of mind called lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is the state of being aware that one is a sleep and yet is still in possession of their normal thinking capacities. When Lucid dreaming any thing that you think of doing is possible. If you have the belief that you...

Photo

Lucid Dreaming - Travel Tips for the dream traveler in all of us

Posted by Ever Learning , 04 June 2012 · 1,449 views
lucid dreaming, dream travel and 3 more...
When traveling through your dream environment there may be certain situations that might hinder what you intend to achieve in a dream. i hope by blogging all the things that hinder myself, i might give you some extra insight into things that could happen to you.

The first thing to do before traveling anyware is to master your emotion. Emotion has alot of...

Photo

Lucid Dreaming - Manipulating Your Environment

Posted by Ever Learning , 04 June 2012 · 1,642 views
lucid dreaming, luciddreaming and 1 more...
This Blog is not completely about obtaining the ability to lucid dream but more about things i have learnt while being in a lucid dream. The things that hinder me in a lucid dream may be completely different from others due to differences in personalities.

Dream Creation

The ability to will any thing into existence, is one of the things i have...

Photo

Thoughts on Lucid dreaming, Obes, Sleep Paralysis and Meditation

Posted by Ever Learning , 03 June 2012 · 2,588 views
lucid dreaming, astralprojection and 3 more...
Not sure if there is much difference between lucid dreaming and obe's ( astral projection). What i can do in a lucid dream differs each time depending on my depth of imagination and the rules that i believe are in place. If im lucid dreaming and i think im astral projecting, I believe im restrained by a different set of rules and therefore have an...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    antony1587
    04 Nov 2014 - 03:35
  • Photo
    Professor T
    02 Dec 2012 - 19:17
  • Photo
    tinkerbellekisses