Random Thoughts

Photo

almost stuck in exeter

Posted by Ever Learning , 07 October 2013 · 506 views

A friend invited me to Plymouth for the night. i live in Poole and found that the cheapest way to get to him would be to travel on the Jurassic coast bus for seven pounds to Exeter and then get the train to Plymouth. i checked the timetables for the bus and train checking that the bus was running when i needed to travel to and from exeter. the bus journey...

Photo

mithras

Posted by Ever Learning , 08 October 2012 · 90 views

Photo

Jean-Jacques-Rousseau Quote 1

Posted by Ever Learning , 30 September 2012 · 363 views

The sophism which ruined me has had a similar affect on the greater part of mankind , who lament the want of resolution when the opportunity for exercising it is over.  The practice...

Photo

Rob Bell - Rain

Posted by Ever Learning , 10 September 2012 · 998 views

Photo

Pursuit of knowledge

Posted by Ever Learning , 07 September 2012 · 464 views

I have often wondered what it is to be intelligent. how do i increase my intelligence? i have always thought books are the best way, some ones lifework summarized in there pursuit of knowledge. Every one has the opportunity to learn from their own mistakes but if you read books, you can find some one who shares your own philosophy or something close to it,...

Photo

Earth, Paridise or Prison? Is it possible to live on another planet?

Posted by Ever Learning , 21 July 2012 · 749 views

The human body is so fragile, it only appears to be strong as weve evolved to adapt to our enviroment. If beings came from another planet, there bodies formed from their own enviroment, would they not find our peaceful home in comparison to theirs a hell that is barren of all the things they need to survive.

As humans we thrive on earth and try to live in...

Photo

Books every man should read

Posted by Ever Learning , 01 July 2012 · 1,448 views

100 books voted by men that they found inspirational to them in the pursuit of becoming a man. how many of the books have you read?

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      jetby
      12 Oct 2013 - 09:50
    • Photo