Supersquatch

Photo

"The True End of Days" Video

Posted by Supersquatch , in Videos, Science vs. Religion 11 January 2013 · 332 views
end of the world

This is a narrated and videoed version of my recent column article "The True End of Days."

Photo

The Science Behind Global Warming

Posted by Supersquatch , in Science vs. Religion 11 January 2013 · 378 views
global warming, climate change
Global warming is a demonstrable fact, yet many people deny its existence–mostly for political reasons. This article will list the proofs of global warming to where it can be shown as a confident fact and explain how deadly this force can be.

Photo

Pastafarianism and Russell's Teapot

Posted by Supersquatch , in Science vs. Religion 05 January 2013 · 603 views
russells teapot, pastafarianism

Posted Image

In January of 2005, Bobby Henderson of Oregon State University protested against the Kansas State Department of Education, as it taught creationism in science classes throughout the state. In his letter to the school board, he said that he could...

Photo

Our Fellow Great Apes

Posted by Supersquatch , in Videos, Science vs. Religion 02 January 2013 · 429 views
great apes

A video I made so you can learn about your hairy cousins!

Photo

Dinosaurs!

Posted by Supersquatch , in Videos, Science vs. Religion 26 December 2012 · 380 views
dinosauria

Another video I made. This time: it's about dinosaurs!

Photo

The Evils of Faith

Posted by Supersquatch , in Videos, Science vs. Religion 21 November 2012 · 595 views
savita halappanavar

Photo

Member of House Committee on Science Doesn't Believe in Evolution or the Big Bang Theory

Posted by Supersquatch , in Videos, Science vs. Religion 12 October 2012 · 557 views
paul broun
"You see, there are a lot of scientific data that I've found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth," Rep. Paul Broun--member of the U.S. House committee on Science, Space and Technology--said. "I don't believe that the Earth's but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we...

Photo

Macroevolution, Part Two: No Evidence For Speciation?

Posted by Supersquatch , in Science vs. Religion 10 October 2012 · 706 views
macroevolution, evolution
Speciation, more commonly called "macroevolution", is a term used to describe one species evolving into another species. The diversification of life, both morphologically and genetically, that evolution seems to explain is caused by speciation. However, creationists allege that there is no evidence for species to evolve into new ones.

Meet the...

Photo

Can We Disprove God? Part Two

Posted by Supersquatch , in Science vs. Religion 02 September 2012 · 600 views
god, scientific method
Part one can be found here.

Posted Image

We can disprove God by referring to fossils demonstrating human evolution. According to the Bible, humans were created the...

Photo

Can We Disprove God? Part One

Posted by Supersquatch , in Science vs. Religion 02 September 2012 · 996 views
god, scientific method
A well-used argument by many creationists is that you can't disprove God, therefore he exists. (I don't understand the logic in this one.) Atheists may give an answer similar to, "You also can't diprove Allah, Jehovah or even a flying spaghetti monster from that perspective." However, can we really disprove God? The answer short and...

Get Updates for New Posts

Click the "Follow this blog" button on the homepage to receive updates whenever a new post is written on Supersquatch.

Search My Blog

Short Stories

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    adderiexola
    01 Jan 2014 - 17:17
  • Photo