Seeker's truths

Photo

Love Conquers Bigotry

Posted by White Crane Feather , 24 May 2015 · 437 views

My wife an I spent the evening at a wedding. A close work friend of my wife's was getting Married. It was a beautiful ceremony at a winery in the Sierra Nevada foot hills. We were almost late getting stuck in some traffic driving there, but nothing ever starts on time and we made it with minutes to spare. Trust me, you do not want to meet my wife when...

Photo

"Stop complaining" God says

Posted by White Crane Feather , 30 April 2015 · 424 views

I picked the kids up from school today and took them to work with me. My three year old was cranky and whining, my seven and nine year old were fighting. I fed them and they started playing in my martial arts school before classes. Not even a break before loads of other kids start walking through the door. I was about to snap at them for just being kids...

Photo

Another ( Tom Hanks) Truth

Posted by White Crane Feather , 08 September 2014 · 497 views

I posted this in a suicide thread. I think its powerful. Yeah I like Mr. Hanks.

Photo

Another truth

Posted by White Crane Feather , 06 September 2014 · 505 views

What you should do when life seems impossible.

Photo

Have you ever 1

Posted by White Crane Feather , 07 July 2014 · 488 views

Have you ever sat next to a 3 year old while he/she was eating ice cream? If you managed to talk him/her out of a bite and you are observant of the rest... You might just see heaven in their face.

Then done slurping then the words , "done mama" ( those words were literally uttered about 12 seconds ago).

I know this sounds trivial but it's...

Photo

Simply awesome, you must watch.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 14 May 2014 · 587 views

Photo

Do you think you are right?

Posted by White Crane Feather , 06 May 2014 · 635 views

It's the people that demand to be right or even think they are with a lot of passion that are the greatest dangers to societies.

Photo

Mindfulness and children....They are the best years of our lives.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 11 March 2014 · 767 views
children, love, mindfullness
Mindfulness and children....They are the best years of our lives. If you have ever engaged in a mindfulness exercise or meditation before, then you know what it is like even just for just a moment to experience the moment. In truth that is all our reality is. A series of moments stretching out one after the other. The future is but a calculation and the past is but...

Photo

A revelation

Posted by White Crane Feather , 31 January 2014 · 420 views

Well..... I go through these phases but I think this is it. For the last few years I have been mulling over selling my business and takeing up something else. Honestly... I'm tired. I don't feel I have my best to offer it anymore. I have been a martial arts instructor since I was about 12 years old and I have owned my school for about 12 years....

Photo

Leadership and solitude

Posted by White Crane Feather , 23 December 2013 · 390 views

This article was shared to me a number of years ago from an adult student. I ran across it again today, so I wanted to share it here.

As I sift through the people and leaders that I truly respect in my life, I find that all of them were solitary ... If not lonely figures.  It gives me relief and pleasure to think that my own nature, though painful at...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    preacherman76
    02 Dec 2015 - 12:47
  • Photo
    baronesslucy
    27 Jun 2015 - 22:33