I believe

Photo

God is an Alien! Think About It!

Posted by ufonuts , in Aliens & God, Gods and Aliens, Idiots, Evolution, Fact or Fiction? 26 August 2013 · 416 views
god, alien, ufo, bible, proof
By very definition, God is an alien, i.e., outside the earth. So many people are desperate to find alien life, listening for sounds from space, watching the night sky; yet they ignore the Bible, an inspired and precious Book given to us by our Creator—a self-proclaimed Supreme Being Who loves us, and has a purpose for our life and future....

Photo

God is an Alien, and Aliens are Real, Face it, Man up and Dare to Prepare!

Posted by ufonuts , in Gods and Aliens 20 March 2013 · 818 views
alien, ufo, ebi, aliens, ufos
God is an Alien, and Aliens are Real, Face it, Man up and Dare to Prepare! By very definition, God is an alien, i.e., outside the earth. So many people are desperate to find alien life, listening for sounds from space, watching the night sky; yet they ignore the Bible, an inspired and precious Book given to us by our Creator—a self-proclaimed Supreme Being Who loves us, and has a purpose for our life and...

Photo

Evolution or Intelligent Design?

Posted by ufonuts , in Evolution, Fact or Fiction?, Aliens & God, Gods and Aliens 09 September 2012 · 1,040 views
evolution, itelligent design, ufo and 2 more...
Evolution or Intelligent Design? In my opinion, there is no such thing as Evolution, it was "Intelligent Design" by our ancestors from Outer Space, call them what you want, Aliens, Bugs, Monsters, Reptiles, but we are the creation of Aliens, whether bad or good, we are their children or their science project or just some odd concoction they...

Photo

Posted by ufonuts , in Aliens & God, Gods and Aliens, Idiots 09 September 2012 · 763 views
ufo, alien, dumbass, stpid, mars

40 Years?????, Duh, most normal Human Beings already know Aliens exist, how Moronic is this guy?

What is wrong with some people?...

Photo

God is an Alien, and this is why............

Posted by ufonuts , in Gods and Aliens, Aliens & God 24 August 2012 · 601 views

This is my theory, and it sounds quite logical.

God is an Alien, for proof, just open your mind for a minute and think if God were really an Alien this would explain a few mysteries, for example:

Mary's...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    AsylumSpirit
    18 Jan 2014 - 10:16
  • Photo
    Steve Weaver
    29 Nov 2013 - 21:49
  • Photo