Photo

a UFO I filmed Flying over the New Jersey Meadowlands by NYC.

Posted by ufonuts , 29 August 2012 · 997 views

This is a Video of a UFO I filmed Flying over the New Jersey Meadowlands by NYC. It was a Round Red Pulsating Ball, See Actual VIDEO!  see youTube link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpT4UTxnHqg

This is no joke my friends, no joke!

The red lights you see on the bottom are the airplane avoidance lights towers in the NJ meadows, and that view was NYC in the background. The UFO was a round orb like pulsating object with what looked like a nucleus type center. It was positevely not an airplane, helicopter, chinese lantern, balloon, kids toy etc. and it was totally silent, yet you can see an airplane coming in for a landing to Newark Airport going the opposite direction the UFO was traveling.
It was truly amazing to se with my own eyes finally, I waited my whole life to finally get one on video!

Simbi Laveau
Aug 29 2012 05:37 AM
When was this filmed ?

Simbi Laveau
Aug 29 2012 05:38 AM
Oh,I see the date now. That was pretty odd
That was pretty cool.  It looked like there may have been more lower in the area.  Did you see the other lights?  

Thanks for sharing!

Cercei, on 29 August 2012 - 06:26 AM, said:

That was pretty cool.  It looked like there may have been more lower in the area.  Did you see the other lights?  

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, no I saw no other lights, the red lights you see on the bottom are the airplane avoidance lights in the NJ meadow lands, and that view was NYC in the background. The UFO was a round orb like pulsating object with what looked like a nucleas center. It was truly amazing to se with my own eyes finally, I waited my whole life to finally get one on video!

Simbi Laveau, on 29 August 2012 - 05:38 AM, said:

Oh,I see the date now. That was pretty odd

indeed it is odd, you really had to be there to see the this thing, so weird, like a red pulsating eye! You could see what i would call the Cornea with a Bright self illuminated pulsating iris! I still look every night hoping to see it again or some other UFO! It's so frigin amazing, what a rush!

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    AsylumSpirit
    18 Jan 2014 - 10:16
  • Photo
    Steve Weaver
    29 Nov 2013 - 21:49
  • Photo
    SilentSearcher