_Only Dreams

Photo

Key To Success

Posted by _Only , 04 January 2014 · 362 views

- Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal (working toward a pre-determined goal).

- The only way to truly fail is to stop trying (give up).

- We become what we think about.

- If you think in negative terms, you will get negative results.

- If you think in positive terms, you will achieve positive results.

1. We become what we think...

Photo

My Trip To Hell Revisited

Posted by _Only , 21 September 2013 · 322 views

About a year and a half ago, I had a dream that changed my life. I don't remember what happened in it, other than seeing one snapshot of the dream, which was me looking through the eyes of something in space, staring at the Earth. I have my own idea of what I was looking through, but I can never be sure.

I had another dream that followed not too long...

Photo

Dream Journal Chapter 42: The Benefactor

Posted by _Only , 03 March 2013 · 325 views

Lately I have been quite aware that I have dreamed the night before, but just can't seem to remember any of them. The vaguest memory gets lost just as I try to access what I dreamed of. It's pretty aggravating, but at least being aware that I dreamed is reassuring to me.

That aside, an interesting thing has been happening these past few mornings,...

Photo

Dream Journal Chapter 41: Saved By The Man They Hated

Posted by _Only , 14 February 2013 · 321 views

Night dream I was in the kitchen of my old house, arguing with someone (B?). She was being extremely nasty to me in every way, and it was
putting me into a fit of rage. Everything I was doing she was digging into me about, and I ended up feeling somewhat hopeless in this situation.
I think I ended up saying bad things back about her, or even hurting...

Photo

Dream Journal Chapter 40: Jumanji!

Posted by _Only , 05 February 2013 · 404 views

Night dream I was at some little mall type store. There were a few girls inside that I was kind of trying to act cool to impress. I think it
was working, but I'm not sure. There were some video game items around that looked kind of cool, but I ended up watching some movie on a TV
with some guy (another guy my age?). I remember some guy surfing...

Photo

Dream Journal Chapter 39: He Just Wanted 1 Thing

Posted by _Only , 31 January 2013 · 332 views

Night dream I was at a pool party of some family. I think I was at my mom's house, and climbed up some wall into the ceiling, which led me to
this backyard with a family and their pool party. They seemed happy and welcoming to me. They were having fun, but at some point a problem
occurred with the youngest son (of two?) and the dad. The youngest...

Photo

Dream Journal Chapter 38: The Man Who Gave Twenties

Posted by _Only , 29 January 2013 · 469 views

Was working, and some attractive woman came up asking to see stuff. She was being kind of obnoxious in the things she was saying and doing,
and also didn't seem to be very intelligent. I was humoring her and thought she was very beautiful.

Later, I was in a restaurant. Was with maybe my dad, and a dog. The dog went up to some man and was bugging...

Photo

Dream Journal Chapter 37: Talking Flashlight

Posted by _Only , 24 January 2013 · 404 views

Night dream I was at work, but we were all in a house setting. Our supplies and equipment was all tucked into various places in the house,
which was a really odd feeling. I was searching for the stuff I needed to cook for my shift, and was having trouble finding anything. My
coworkers saw this, and I felt that they thought I was out of it, and were...

Photo

Dream Journal Chapter 36: Night Of Many Dreams

Posted by _Only , 18 January 2013 · 389 views

Remembered bits of 4 dreams I had last night/this morning. I tried hard when waking to remember as much as I could. I'm glad I got this much. Each "later" is a new dream I think. It's often hard to tell with memories of dreams in a night, but teh different scenarios and settings in each lead me to believe they were separate...

Photo

Dream Journal Chapter 35: Old Feelings Revisited

Posted by _Only , 18 January 2013 · 356 views

Night dream I was with [friend] and we went some place. It was a small white room. We were expecting a girl to show up (M) and she did arrive. I
was glad because I was hoping she came, because I liked her. But she seemed to like [friend] instead of me, which I noticed and it made me
feel bad, but  I tried to not show it. [friend] had something he was...

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      Quarky
      19 Apr 2014 - 15:58
    • Photo
      Mark56
      25 Jan 2014 - 13:31