Jinxdom's Blog

Photo

could alternate realities actually exist? Wonderland.

Posted by Jinxdom , 05 March 2013 · 581 views

http://soundcloud.com/jinxdom/jihad (Not sure you are if you have to sign up or not but this is another way on how I see it)

Now if you read my earlier tricks are for rabbits blog, I talked about how I saw the
universe. I'm allowing myself to go on tangents because well this is my blog and when
I'm...

Photo

Tricks are for kids. Questions with hypothesis because I'm bored

Posted by Jinxdom , 03 March 2013 · 255 views

Could infra sound(Waves of any kind, I'm not sure if it is just a specific type of wave that could do it or all over them. I put my estimate on infra sound because of the hallucinatory effects it has on people in the short term) affect the molecular structure(When I mean molecular, I mean on the Higgs level and beyond type physics) of a place could...

Photo

A critical self-analysist.

Posted by Jinxdom , 02 March 2013 · 243 views

Figuring out how I really think.

*Warning*
I actually think this out in my head exactly in this format. My words are actions and anything that is separated by () is what I think. If it is before the period then it is thought of as I wrote it out(after the period is what I actually think after I reread it). The rest follow the regular rules of...

Photo

Boy and the Devil Sticks

Posted by Jinxdom , 14 December 2012 · 369 views

Years ago, I knew this boy. To his family, he was a problem child, he never followed the rules as they were written down. He was labeled a liar and a thief, long before he could even read.
One summer, he and his family went to a festival, since he made a fuss about wanting to look around they decided to volunteer his time for the sake of keeping him out of...

Photo

More then a name.

Posted by Jinxdom , 10 December 2012 · 450 views

How does one decide to do something that has been done before?

This is my problem and it stems from the fact that I was told all my life that you cannot use another person's idea for your own even though it is a good idea. I want to write a story an epic fantasy of adventure and magic because I find it interesting problem is that I worry about copying...

Photo

knowledge and wisdom

Posted by Jinxdom , 07 December 2012 · 297 views

Knowledge without understanding is very dangerous. Power without wisdom. Forgetting this little fact makes the world a more difficult place to live. Only the truly Genius is a master of both of those worlds. If you have only have one aspect you cannot be great. Without either your nothing more then a fool. Too much of either(or anything for that matter) and...

Photo

More on morality it's long two posts in one

Posted by Jinxdom , 06 December 2012 · 272 views

Morality Law Ethics and why we are all doing it wrong using everything and nothing. Creationism and Evolution,  Theolgy and anti-theogly, Using Life and Death, Freedom and Choice, Free-will and Slavery and a little bit of math and the idea that evil is absolute.

Everybody is programmed to think they are right. It's sad but true and a little bit...

Photo

Change and Morality

Posted by Jinxdom , 05 December 2012 · 405 views

How do I prove a theory is right? I attempt to make it go back to the start. Basically everything forms a circle. To understand a theory you have to break it down to it's simplest form. To put a theory in to practice means to complicated it. For a theory not to fail all the complications needs to be solved simply.

Evolution and Creation are indeed...

Photo

What I see of the economy part one.

Posted by Jinxdom , 05 December 2012 · 249 views

What are we forgetting? We are forgetting that we are a people. We are forgetting that the best investments are investments in people.

When we are born and when we are dead we are worthless. We start out at 0. Everyday you live you need to have certain things and those things cost you. Before it was effort now it's money. Say from the day you are born...

Photo

Might as well show the world I'm crazy :P

Posted by Jinxdom , 05 December 2012 · 278 views

I have ideas and no place to express them so why not here in a place where I like most people's opinions and idea? Some of the things I post will be hard to read sometimes it will be hard to understand. Lot's of it will be far from complete. I define this now that's just so we are all on the same page on why I do this. I don't do it to brag...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      RaisingCain
      14 Mar 2013 - 10:25
    • Photo
      Beelze-bob
      05 Mar 2013 - 16:21