King Cobra 1408's Blog

Photo

Animals have life and a purpose like us as well.

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 17 November 2013 · 410 views

Animals

have a Life and life purpose as well like us.i say this because i have come to believe this although it is something new to me and still applying to my life i do mean it though.in my other blog about nature and...

Photo

Illuminati and the secret societies network on: Today at 12:08:33 PM

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 06 November 2013 · 487 views

another thing i would like to say is try and limit talking about the secret society [background=rgb(255, 250,...

Photo

hope

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 09 October 2013 · 228 views

Hope what is it?i believe in hope yes but i was reading a blog and information from david icke.now i am not saying to listen to him or whatever reason in anyway.but he said something that made sense to me though hope by defination is related to the future and not in the here and now according to him.it does make sense to me but i looked at the meaning...

Photo

We must fight back and take back our Planet Earth!

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 10 September 2013 · 352 views

Like David Icke says "humanity get off your knees!" well the same goes to us as well.let's not just hope things will change and wishful thinking that things were different cause they are not even i know that.Instead let's do something about it what can we do that is you may ask.well some things we can do very importantly plant our own...

Photo

4 level reverse osmosis and water safety system

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 06 September 2013 · 273 views

Water has Fluoride in it. That's very Dangerous chemical and poisonous as well.it causes Cancers and target the Pineal Gland our connection to the spiritual world and universe itself and our higher self and more at the same time.now there's always hope there really is.i got one great solution that i found today or discovered for my own self.its...

Photo

Sacred Body

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 03 September 2013 · 225 views

the Human body is Sacred and very important as well.but there is a saying "the spirit is stronger than the body" the body and everything within it.this is new to me yes i admit it.i mean i know my body and everything within it has been and still is very important and invaluable as well.invaluable meaning you can't put a price and also sacred...

Photo

Safeway Experience of Mine

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 31 August 2013 · 281 views

Today I went to Safeway I always and only go the Organic produce and Look for GMO FREE products. anyway I look at the various sections they have they have Vegan cheese and meatless products a lot of them.so I said to myself Safeway is my favorite store at the moment unless I find a all organic store and a little less cheaper as possible too. anyway I...

Photo

Dangers of watching television

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 11 July 2013 · 374 views

Posted Image

at this point i am sure you all have heard that watching television is bad for you.watching the mainstream media news which are all lies,propaganda,manipulations and etc.but did you know this though i been watching many videos from various sources and they all say its a mind...

Photo

Ascension and sugars

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 06 July 2013 · 242 views

here's a little in my opinion how high vibrational it is i am not sure.but its healthy and not harmful spiritually wise,vibrational wise and etc.buy some all natural oatmeal your craving some natural sugar from mother nature herself warm up some water until it starts to boil a little that its warm enough but not hot or super boiling though either.add...

Photo

process sugars and refined sugars

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 24 June 2013 · 277 views

Star seeds,humanity,light workers and to whomever it may concern.don't and please don't feed your children and family members and friends process sugar and artificial sugars or etc.why because its part of this false reality to keep your soul trapped,your family,friends,yourself and etc.yeah it may taste good,look good,,smell good and more.but ask...

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Rekindle
    28 Feb 2014 - 08:41
  • Photo
    zephyr the gifted
    07 Feb 2014 - 20:58
  • Photo
    adderiexola