King of Kings

Photo

The new world order and the Elites(Illuminati network)

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 18 February 2014 · 444 views

My Fellow People i have something to say i haven't been on Blogging for maybe a month now i think. Anyway the new world order is here and its already Happening!!!.well where are they some might say?answer you already know who they are or most of the aware and consciously aware People anyway are know who they are.they are the Illuminati...

Photo

depopulation blog #2

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 05 December 2013 · 310 views

so i promised a...

Photo

America be aware more of our freedoms are being taken away

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 27 November 2013 · 468 views

light

workers

and star seeds and all of humanity.this is just a warning and heads up.its nothing to be so fearful but at the same time something to be aware of though.remember if you think they can get you and harm they can...

Photo

Vigorous physical activity and Exercises

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 15 November 2013 · 366 views

ght workers [background=rgb(239, 246,...

Photo

Deceiving Entities

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 12 November 2013 · 493 views

Did you know that almost if not all Guardian [font=Arial, Helvetica,...

Photo

The 3D matrix we live in

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 19 September 2013 · 210 views

Did you know we live in false reality a lot of people now know this and believe this including i really too. not only that its not what we think of it either just like the matrix movies they expalin this concept very well thats why i like and love those movies a lot and want to download them.when one discovers this 3D matrix we live in is false and that in...

Photo

Wheat grass juice and wheat grass itself!

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 16 September 2013 · 368 views

In my Dreams i got a answer and helpful tips that i believe will help others and many as well.i got in my dreams that Wheat Grass heals heal and revitalize the soul and body as well. not only that it helps detox the body and has many uses as well.in my dreams i got it helps to revitalize the soul. now some of you might say your full it believe me or not its...

Photo

Honey bees and Bees in todays world in danger!

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 05 September 2013 · 350 views

Today's Bees are in danger more than ever.its nothing new but still.let's take a look and review at what i know personally from what honey bees do and contribute to the Planet Earth and the environment today and for a very long time already. honey Bees are the biggest pollinators in the world and the environment. I seen a movie before called The...

Photo

psychic powers

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 28 August 2013 · 337 views

psychic powers and abilities are they really supernatural like we think of them or are they more natural than most people think of them?i personally believe they are more natural than we think of them to be honestly!why do i say so our society or time we live in a time where we think what we see is all that exist maybe not so much anymore but to some...

Photo

fruits and veggies

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 25 August 2013 · 339 views

Anything can be cured with food!just food alone and eating healthy.i always believed this but also i know you all heard this before right.nothing new i know.yet why do many people get sick from diseases and etc?because people do not eat truly healthy!they still eat meats and animal products that are Gmo's and has pesticides.this includes fruits...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      Marcus Aurelius
      26 Mar 2014 - 20:01
    • Photo
      nikongirl13
      05 Mar 2014 - 05:08