Pleiadian/Andromedan hybird

Photo

Living Outside the grid and more free from the Grid a.k.a 3D Matrix

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 01 December 2013 · 320 views

My dear fellow light

workers

,star seeds and humanity alike i have more great and helpful fantastic news i bring you.let me ask you this do you want to

live free

completely from the...

Photo

Mind less zombie consumerism

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 29 November 2013 · 166 views

I have a question for many people still in the grid a.k.a 3D Matrix grid all most of us are in one way or another even i although i do

research

and anything i can to

break free

in every way possible i can i can assure you that.so my question is this we live a system and...

Photo

Organic Jam From Italy:caution and beware!

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 19 November 2013 · 230 views

came Across a Article that speak about how

organic

Jam from

Italy

has in my opinion

high levels

of Radiation.because even though thye...

Photo

Almonds in danger

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 03 November 2013 · 341 views

i read yesterday that the FDA and alliance for

natural health

is considering that's if that's it if they haven't started or done it already that is.well i like to keep things simple and give some details and etc...

Photo

Whole Foods Market lie and scheme

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 21 September 2013 · 290 views

Warning to those who buy from Whole Foods Market.there has been news from ex-workers that have come out clean and said that the stores a lot of them have been lying to the customers about their foods and products that they are all natural and no gmo foods they carry at the store.which we all know its a lie almost all foods are Gmo now these days not all but...

Photo

Wake up Spiritual warriors

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 10 September 2013 · 288 views

Dear light workers,star seeds,humanity and forces of the light and forces of Good.i can honestly say its time to wake up and become the spiritual warriors we are.yes some may have different missions or purposes.but when i say wake up is become aware of the things happening with Food especially and Drinking water.why they say fluoride in the water in...

Photo

We must be the change we want to see in the world

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 07 September 2013 · 139 views

"We must be the change we want to see in the world" Ghandi said that.and you know what its so true and straight to the point as well.we usually or most of us blame everybody else but ourselves when bad things happen to us and etc. When in fact its our fault except for certain times though i do believe that though.even then instead of pointing the...

Photo

"Organic" food from china

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 04 September 2013 · 159 views

Do not buy so called "Organic" food from China people,star seeds and light workers and whole humanity alike.why China is one of the most polluted places in the Planet plus the government is not the nicest either not saying we should believe or really trust any government at all anyway.they are all liars and deceivers and if you pay nay government...

Photo

Earth schools

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 27 August 2013 · 174 views

Today's earth schools are a rip off.why do i say that because they are.for one thing they teach us reverse and mostly false information like two of the biggest are starting with number one history:history is the biggest manipulated subject in all schools the way they describe it like how it happen is not true you'll be lucky if you get some truth in...

Photo

Do something to help Planet Earth and to recover

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 23 August 2013 · 138 views

do something for planet earth star seeds,light workers,humanity and everybody alike.there are many ways and methods we can help Planet earth and mother nature recover,heal and show gratefulness as well.one way is by planting trees,flowers,plants,fruit trees,veggies,watering your grass,and many ways.i do that more now than ever i try to spend like a hour out...