Photo

andromedans,starseeds,lightworkers and everybody alike are welcome!:)

Posted by Starseed hybrid 1111 , 01 March 2013 · 525 views

HI all my fellow starseeds,lightworkers and anybody alike.my name is Braulio but most call me and know me by Bobby.I actually prefer my nickname please.anyway a little about myself around 4-5 months ago around there I had a dream.well that dream gave me the answer and word pure honest here "Andromedan".I got that answer through a dream because in my waking life I was trying to answer a question if my soul was E.T in origin.if I was originally from from another galaxy,planet and etc.I did like almost non stop research but still was unsure.so like 4-5 days after maybe earlier than that I got mY answer through a dream.whether I am full Andromedan or a hybrid well im Not sure.all starseeds,lightworkers,humans alike and benevolent E.T races here to help earth are welcome.I am trying to form like a support system and a club you could say where we could all share information between each other,wisdom and knowledge.that we could put into use and help humanity and the planet ascend.a little about myself is I am born in the united states.in the the state of California.I am a truth seeker and love information,knowledge and wisdom and spread that to those who care to listen, and etc.another thing is I appreciate and honor trust and loyalty and honestly.I am willing to share information and etc with those that I could trust and know are good by heart and have good intentions hy heart.anybody That's interested lets share ideas about. the club and support system.feel free to reply and share.out of curiosity how does one know whether one is a hybrid or full or etc E.T?forming a support system would be greatly helpful and beneficial and as well a club where we could ourselves.I know theres plenty out there but still.the more the better.

I often woundered If I was some hybride life form. About the only thing i am sure of is that i have lived many life times and am drwen to space like a moth to flame. sadly I lack the math skills.

Starseed hybrid 1111
Mar 02 2013 08:40 PM
hello there Seikage.my name is Braulio but call me bobby.anyway i may be more than likely to help you!!!:)what would you like to know or hopefully discover.i myself had a dream that was so vivid and real and got the answer Andromedan starseed.