Emeraldgemheart's Blog

Photo

Hellhound?

Posted by Emeraldgemheart , 28 December 2013 · 557 views

Hey guys. I know I haven't posted in a while, but that's because nothing has really happened to me. Until a few days ago.

So, I was at my job, park ranger, and I was doing nightly rounds across the park. Y'know, just checking for people who tried to stay in overnight. I was a few minutes away from going back to the visitors centre, and I felt...

Photo

I'm being hunted... possibly. Or I could just be crazy.

Posted by Emeraldgemheart , 22 October 2013 · 704 views
dark figure, malice
Lately I've been seeing dark figures.. They're person shaped, and not see through like most spirit anomalies. It looks just like a normal person, except the fact that it's wearing a black cloak, and the only visible skin are on it's hands. It's skin is also a darkish grey/black color, like that of a old rotting corpse. I don't know...

Photo

Possible Jersey Devil sighting?

Posted by Emeraldgemheart , 10 October 2013 · 597 views
sighting, new jersey, devil
Ok, so. A few years ago, I was in New Jersey, on a family vacation. We were staying in a small cabin in a forest. It was nice at first, but the sixth day we were there, I heard something land on the roof, with a pretty loud bang sound. I thought it could just be an animal of some sort, but then I heard a heavy-sounding THUD outside my bedroom window. I...

Photo

Pokemon, creepy version

Posted by Emeraldgemheart , 03 October 2013 · 586 views
pokemon, creepy, real?
I've been hearing the creepypasta's about the Pokemon games. You know, the ripped off kind. The hacks.

Here are a few, if you don't know and want to look it up:

Pokemon: Rotted Yellow
Pokemon: Lost Silver
Pokemon: Creepy Black
Pokemon: Strangled Red

I've been wondering if they were actually real. If someone could create a hack like these....

Photo

Anyone know?

Posted by Emeraldgemheart , 01 October 2013 · 400 views
ghosts, paranormal, benevolent
In my last blog entry, I said I've been seeing things. I was right. But there's more then one of these "things". One, is actually nice to me, and it talks to me. As in, intelligent conversations, not just whispered words. He hasn't told me his name, and yes it is a he, but I think he will soon. I've only ever heard of the ghosts...

Photo

Seeing things.

Posted by Emeraldgemheart , 18 September 2013 · 530 views
ghosts, spirits, supernatural
Lately I've been seeing things that shouldn't be there. Faces in windows, hand-prints on the bathroom mirror, and seeing the image of a tall, very thin, very pale man wearing a black trench coat out of the corner of my eye. I feel like I'm being watched all the time. I'm convinced that my house is full of this, malevolent force. Can anybody...

Photo

Mermaids?

Posted by Emeraldgemheart , 17 September 2013 · 380 views

About 4 months ago, I was at a beach with my family. I was a little way away from them, looking around in the rocks, (There was a rock pier there, it went out quite a ways) I heard something splash in the water, like someone had jumped off. I looked around, and there was nobody there. I watched the water for a while, and then out of the corner of my eye, I...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    peachwater
    10 Jan 2014 - 02:43
  • Photo
    Mentalcase
    09 Jan 2014 - 14:32