Photo

Please help me with my statistics project

Posted by LizFL , 24 March 2011 · 188 views

survey
Hello Everyone!
   This is not spam! I am currently in statics. I am doing a project, and part of it is surveying at least 50 people. The link is to a 10 question survey. If you do not know an answer, please put something in.
  All answers are confidential. It's set up that way from the website, so I wont even know who fills it out and who doesn't. I realize there is some information on here that might be kind of, sensitive to some people. I tried to ask questions that people would be most comfortable with (such as "what is the highest weight of your adult life?" compared to "What is your current weight?"). Either way, I will not know who gives me this information, and if you don't want to take it, it wont tell me if you have or not.
  Please don't feel obligated to do this. However, I do have to get 50 responses and I don't know too many people. So it would help greatly if you did. After a week, I am going to have to go to survey people face to face and I think that will be even more difficult as then people will know I know who they are and what they answered.
  Also, the more responses I get, the better. So please feel free to forward this on to anyone you wish, post the link on Facebook, or anything else you can figure out to help get as many responses as possible.
  Thank you so much for your help!
Just click the link and it will take you there!
Survey

Thanks so very much!

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Search My Blog

dining reviews

Soon to come

My Favorite Links

www.mugglenet.com
great harry potter info ^