Photo

Catch-Up

Posted by Dog Demon , 13 October 2006 · 75 views

Current song: Red Hot Chili Peppers- "Snow"
Mood: huh.gif

Wow, no updates throughout summer.  hmm.gif Sorry guys. But I'd never abandon this place, keep that in mind. I've just been very busy with my other forums and school.

All of my teachers are nice, but I'm... having a bit of trouble with math. Damned Algebra.

Going to a party where no one's still alive-- er, I mean, a Halloween party at Mariah's house tonight. happy.gif I'm just going to pop in my Fixadent fangs and wear a lot of black. I look like Bono. O.o But for real Halloween I'm going to be Frank from Donnie Darko. Woohoo for giant creepy bunnies!

Oh, also, my mice had a baby a few weeks ago. She's a little black bundle of insanity named Taz.

I've also become a Neon Genesis Evangelion fan recently. Watched the whole series within a week, and End of Evangelion. Wow. Damn confusing.

angrycrustacean
Oct 13 2006 06:12 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Evangelion isn't meant to make any sense, it just looks pretty.  laugh.gif

Random Quotes

"This's the spirit of the Jackal, my dimension. It's called "'Willis Space'-willis. You're never gonna get out of here again-willis. In here you'll take part in subtle movies that no one can decide if they're good or bad for the rest of your life-willis. You and we're gonna go all over the place in Nakatomi Plaza... Use a katana to save a fat gangster with Tessho Genda's voice from taking it up the ass... And we're gonna blow the crap outta an asteroid with Steve Buscemi and sweep us the Golden Raspberry Award-willis." -Willis, Hellsing

"Do you have any idea what's going on down there?!! Hideous things! People are suffering, and people like... well... ME, heh, are running around!! Suicide, genocide!! People are killing MOOSE!! You buy a video game system, and a better one comes out in a month!!! POWDERED EGGS?!!! Self esteem is so low, girls are buyin wonder bras!!! Do you see!? Do you?" -Nny, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac

Recent Entries