Photo

Kickball, Nature Trail, and Party!

Posted by Dog Demon , 03 December 2005 · 34 views

Current Song: Avenged Sevenfold- "Bat Country"
Mood: grin2.gif

Yesterday in Science class, we went on the nature trail to educate some of the other classes. It was quite fun. Brandi and I were gooding around a lot and doing the "YMCA" motions at times. XD
Then in PE, we played kickball and completely PWNED the other team, 21-1. Oooooh yeah.

Anyway, today at 3, Nata, Brandi, Lisa, Mariah, and Trini are coming for a sleepover. We're gonna hang out and all that stuff, maybe rent a movie.

Random Quotes

"This's the spirit of the Jackal, my dimension. It's called "'Willis Space'-willis. You're never gonna get out of here again-willis. In here you'll take part in subtle movies that no one can decide if they're good or bad for the rest of your life-willis. You and we're gonna go all over the place in Nakatomi Plaza... Use a katana to save a fat gangster with Tessho Genda's voice from taking it up the ass... And we're gonna blow the crap outta an asteroid with Steve Buscemi and sweep us the Golden Raspberry Award-willis." -Willis, Hellsing

"Do you have any idea what's going on down there?!! Hideous things! People are suffering, and people like... well... ME, heh, are running around!! Suicide, genocide!! People are killing MOOSE!! You buy a video game system, and a better one comes out in a month!!! POWDERED EGGS?!!! Self esteem is so low, girls are buyin wonder bras!!! Do you see!? Do you?" -Nny, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac

Recent Entries