Photo

Christmas!

Posted by Dog Demon , 25 December 2005 · 49 views

Current Song: Savatage- "When The Crowds Are Gone"
Mood: grin2.gif

Heeheehee. 'Twas a good Christmas. Last night we all went to Outback for dinner, then came home, made hot chocolate and cookies, and unopened a few presents. I had a hard time falling asleep, believe you me.

I got:
-Watership Down- DVD
-Scryed vols. 1-2 -DVDs
-KakuRenBo- DVD
-Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2 -PS2 game
-Coheed and Cambria- Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star- CD
-Savatage- Gutter Ballet- CD
-Orange squishy pillow
-Portable DVD player
-Sake drinking set (But I'll only use it for things like... water. Yeah, water. *innocent whistles*
-Chocolates and oranges
-Fuzzy socks
-Sewing kit
-Sewing machine
-$10 Wal-Mart Giftcard
-Some "Littlest Pet Shop" figures (they're cute!!)
-Box of cooked ham (An inside joke with my dad. "Nothing says, "I love you" like a nice slab of ham!"

Wolfy got a new computer. tongue.gif I'm fine with mine. *pats "Ol' Reliable"/"Lord Canti")*

But all in all, 'twas a very good Christmas. thumbsup.gif And right now I'm listening to Gutter Ballet. Ye gods, Savatage sounded different back then. tongue.gif

And actually, we had a Florida "Christmas snow". It was raining this morning.

Random Quotes

"This's the spirit of the Jackal, my dimension. It's called "'Willis Space'-willis. You're never gonna get out of here again-willis. In here you'll take part in subtle movies that no one can decide if they're good or bad for the rest of your life-willis. You and we're gonna go all over the place in Nakatomi Plaza... Use a katana to save a fat gangster with Tessho Genda's voice from taking it up the ass... And we're gonna blow the crap outta an asteroid with Steve Buscemi and sweep us the Golden Raspberry Award-willis." -Willis, Hellsing

"Do you have any idea what's going on down there?!! Hideous things! People are suffering, and people like... well... ME, heh, are running around!! Suicide, genocide!! People are killing MOOSE!! You buy a video game system, and a better one comes out in a month!!! POWDERED EGGS?!!! Self esteem is so low, girls are buyin wonder bras!!! Do you see!? Do you?" -Nny, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac

Recent Entries