Photo

End of Spring Break/1000 Posts

Posted by Dog Demon , 02 April 2006 · 92 views

Current Song: Rob Zombie- "Dragula"
Mood: original.gif

Yeah, I finally got 1000 posts. (wh00t wh00t!) And Spring Break is over for me. Curses only getting 1 week off... *grimblegrimble* But my friends and I went to an exhibit on King Tut in Ft. Lauderdale on Thursday, very fun. yes.gif And Wolfy and I bought 5 volumes of Bleach manga yesterday. So right now I'm just sitting here, relaxing and working on my AMV(anime music video). I'll post a link when it's done.

Congrats on getting 1000 posts  grin2.gif
Hooray for the 1000 post mark. Good luck at reaching 2000; that is what I am trying to do right now. Nice to see some of the older members [How long you've been a member of UM] finally getting as many posts as some of the people who joined a month ago.

And I'll be waiting for that link. I'm always excited to see the art other people have created.
QUOTE(The Raven @ Apr 4 2006, 03:12 PM)

Hooray for the 1000 post mark. Good luck at reaching 2000; that is what I am trying to do right now. Nice to see some of the older members [How long you've been a member of UM] finally getting as many posts as some of the people who joined a month ago.

And I'll be waiting for that link. I'm always excited to see the art other people have created.

Raven--
Quality---not quantity is the key! thumbsup.gif

CONGRATS ON THE PLATEAU!!!
Great to see your contribution to the forum thumbsup.gif

Random Quotes

"This's the spirit of the Jackal, my dimension. It's called "'Willis Space'-willis. You're never gonna get out of here again-willis. In here you'll take part in subtle movies that no one can decide if they're good or bad for the rest of your life-willis. You and we're gonna go all over the place in Nakatomi Plaza... Use a katana to save a fat gangster with Tessho Genda's voice from taking it up the ass... And we're gonna blow the crap outta an asteroid with Steve Buscemi and sweep us the Golden Raspberry Award-willis." -Willis, Hellsing

"Do you have any idea what's going on down there?!! Hideous things! People are suffering, and people like... well... ME, heh, are running around!! Suicide, genocide!! People are killing MOOSE!! You buy a video game system, and a better one comes out in a month!!! POWDERED EGGS?!!! Self esteem is so low, girls are buyin wonder bras!!! Do you see!? Do you?" -Nny, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac

Recent Entries