Photo

[Late] Birthday

Posted by Dog Demon , 28 May 2006 · 58 views

Current Song: Oingo Boingo- "Hey!"
Mood: grin2.gif

Yahh, so yesterday was my birthday. Finally 14! Had a rather small party and invited 5 of my buddies. We basically hung out, watched stuff, played PS2, and ate cake. Very fun. And I finally got the last Coheed and Casmbria CD I need (The Second Stage Turbine Blade, and Time Consumer's beautiful). W00t! Only, someone else got me a copy too, and I also got 2 more CDs that I already had. I'll exchange them for Reel Big Fish or something.

In other news, I still have to make my costumes for MetroCon. >.< Well, there's a place downtown that's having a fabric sale, and I have my pimpin' sewing machine. So I should be able to do it.

Other than that, it's already summer and we haven't been doing much.

Random Quotes

"This's the spirit of the Jackal, my dimension. It's called "'Willis Space'-willis. You're never gonna get out of here again-willis. In here you'll take part in subtle movies that no one can decide if they're good or bad for the rest of your life-willis. You and we're gonna go all over the place in Nakatomi Plaza... Use a katana to save a fat gangster with Tessho Genda's voice from taking it up the ass... And we're gonna blow the crap outta an asteroid with Steve Buscemi and sweep us the Golden Raspberry Award-willis." -Willis, Hellsing

"Do you have any idea what's going on down there?!! Hideous things! People are suffering, and people like... well... ME, heh, are running around!! Suicide, genocide!! People are killing MOOSE!! You buy a video game system, and a better one comes out in a month!!! POWDERED EGGS?!!! Self esteem is so low, girls are buyin wonder bras!!! Do you see!? Do you?" -Nny, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac

Recent Entries