Posted by Teslasparkgap , 02 March 2010 · 227 views

mind tv health Tesla tremendous power
Again from http://www.tesla.hu/
looking at
1933-09-10: Tremendous New Power Soon to be Unleashed
http://www.tesla.hu/...es/19330910.doc

Besides talk of a tremendous new power we learn of mind TV and
hear of some health tips.
Now the health tip seem quite sound and true today.
This health information has been deemed releasable by the authorities.
The rest is being withheld.

Tremendous Power

"My power generator will be of the simplest kind - just a big mass of steel, copper and aluminum, comprising a stationary and rotating part, peculiarly assembled. I am planning to develop electricity and transmit it to a distance by my alternating system now universally established. The direct current system could also be employed if the heretofore insuperable difficulties of insulating the transmission lines can be overcome.
This is the famous tri metal generator.
Just about the same metals in the old aluminum rotating disk watt-hour meters used by the electric companies.
The power factor was measured and now the digital meters might use a different method.
As far as secret generators go I have hard of 5 or 50 mile coils of wire being used.
The copper mine owners would go for the but there are other people in the world.

The Mind TV

"My idea was to employ an artificial retina receiving the image of the object seen, an 'optic nerve' and another such retina at the place of reproduction. These two retinas were to be constructed after the fashion of a checkerboard with many separate little sections, and the so-called optic nerve was nothing more than a part of the earth.
"An invention of mine enables me to transmit simultaneously, and without any interference whatsoever, hundreds of thousands of distinct impulses through the ground just as though I had so many separate wires. I did not contemplate using any moving part - a scanning apparatus or a cathodic ray, which is a sort of moving device, the use of which I suggested in one of my lectures.
"Now if it be true that a thought reflects an image on the retina, it is a mere question of illuminating the same property and taking photographs, and then using the ordinary methods which are available to project the image on a screen.
"If this can be done successfully, then the objects imagined by a person would be clearly reflected on the screen as they are formed, and in this way every thought of the individual could be read. Our minds would then, indeed, be like open books."

Now this mind TV is very interesting if one considers that Tesla works exclusively with Tesla waves and not
Hertz waves used for radio and TV and cell phone communications. Called longitudinal or sound waves in the
ether or 'medium' as Tesla referred to the carrying of radio waves. The brain is sensitive to these waves
and thus possible to put an image in the brain like the memory register put up a computer of LCD screen image.
However the Tesla method is more wave front from the image mixed into the transmitter.
The transmitter has always been his 1892 lecture arrangement of coils and followed through in Colorado Springs
till 1900. Looks like still at age 77 things were still happening.
Note there is the possibility to send images to hallucinate people or perhaps control the legs and arms of
people to made them literal human robots.  
This information as with all potentially dangerous scientific discoveries of Tesla is locked up and secure.
Now sound waves or pressure waves in the 'medium' means electrical and mechanical activity.
Perhaps Tesla lets out more secrets here:
1935-07-11: Tesla, 79, Promises to Transmit Force
http://www.tesla.hu/...es/19350713.doc
But not the mechanism or hookup of his coil as a quarter wave coil of wire that sends out a pulse only
1/4 of the time. This allows a buildup of charge to millions of volts or used in other ways.

Health Tips

"First of all, we eat too much , but this we have heard said often before. And we eat the wrong kinds of foods and drink the wrong kinds of liquids. Most of the harm is done by overeating and under exercising, which bring about toxic conditions in the body and make it impossible to throw off the accumulated poisons.
"My regime for the good life and my diet? Well, for one thing, I drink plenty of milk and water.
"Why overburden the bodies that serve us? I eat but two meals a day, and I avoid all acid-producing foods. Almost everyone eats too many peas and beans and other foods containing uric acid and other poisons. I partake liberally of fresh vegetables, fish and meat sparingly, and rarely. Fish is reputed as fine brain food, but has a very strong acid reaction, as it contains a great deal of phosphorus. Acidity is by far the worst enemy to fight off in old age.
"Potatoes are splendid, and should be eaten at least once a day. They contain valuable mineral salts and are neutralizing.
"I believe in plenty of exercise.
Yeah that sounds good. Tesla had quite a few habits I heard about like head and hair massages and warned
of the modern lighting made people bald. Did Tesla have his own lighting system. Again are we denied.
Was it the Edison filament bulb that caused baldness. A dig at Edison. Baldness has been around since Roman
times or was it just the actors that played the Roman senators. The gas filled bulb was investigated by
Tesla and can not be excited by Hertz waves only Tesla electrostatic waves as he discussed with JJ Thompson.
And the florescent sends out UV rays that might do the same thing.