xCrimson'sx Blog

Photo

Ace of Spades, played by computerised robots!

Posted by xCrimsonx , 10 January 2013 · 586 views

Ace of Spades, played by computerised robots! Compressorhead Ace of Spades

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=3RBSkq-_St8

So cool! \m/

Photo

End Saga

Posted by xCrimsonx , 18 December 2012 · 509 views

It took this long to bleed you out of my system, yet my need for you is stronger than ever.I dare not speak your name for If I do your taste and scent will linger like it used too. Driving the senses to extreme in par trying to pretend they don't matter. Out of sight out of mind, who am i kidding for you sneak up on me so often. I hide my words as not...

Photo

Just Dear Diary.

Posted by xCrimsonx , 29 November 2012 · 486 views

Straight off the bat,...

Need to start packing, have to be ready by the end of May.
Every time the phone rings I think, "What now".

Wearing the pants when it's needed, holding everything up from time to time is natural and not an explosion of earth splitting proportions anymore!

Just glad I can recognize the signs before I realize...

Photo

A Planet With No Face

Posted by xCrimsonx , 13 August 2012 · 870 views
earth war religion
What will they fight over once the oil has been sucked dry.,.who would be left if evey human was given a gun. How long will they blame the media for showing the world the truth. Our children will pay for greed on a planet that's slowly crumbling.
Crimson copywrite.

Photo

FGS, Make Love not war already! ;/

Posted by xCrimsonx , 04 May 2012 · 1,065 views

Just watched the news.,. Australia is a target.,. The Taliban want to set fire to the country coz we burn good". Mo fo's "I'll set fire to your beards". This is a bloody big country.,. It's takes two seconds to shame your beliefs with one single spark. "POOF" them so and so and so's have no idea how flamable they...

Photo

Not Happy Jan.

Posted by xCrimsonx , 20 April 2012 · 299 views

My brain has just recently stared to "mature" Rolf lmfao. Posted ImageAt the point now where I don't have the capacity for BS.,.
Long and riduculous story made short.,.
My "good friend" b****es about our other friends and I know for sure she'd have...

Photo

Done.

Posted by xCrimsonx , 18 April 2012 · 223 views

Found the ghost.,.. The dynamics of everything is the utmost of reality. Can't change, modify or fix it. Have I made a Karmic sacrifice, discovery doesn't always pay off. I found what I thought was me, found what made me comfortable but it's all neutral now.
My existence from the outside is invisible spent so long trying to get out of my head...

Photo

Don't ask the question!

Posted by xCrimsonx , 11 April 2012 · 231 views

Should never have looked should never of been, never have asked or wished to of not seen.
I understand that everything has to be balanced but why when I finally have a firm tight hold on my rope does the wind blow up a storm.
I spent so long looking in the wrong places, had what I needed all along.,. I have it Its here but sooooo much further way than...

Photo

What ever!

Posted by xCrimsonx , 17 March 2012 · 203 views

Spending money we dont have for a piece of paper seems like a waste, and It's not as if anyone is going to take it seriously, or think it should happen and It's not going to make me"part of the family".Posted Image
15 years is bloody long time, the fuel is...

Photo

Lucky

Posted by xCrimsonx , 14 February 2012 · 253 views
Valentines
Sparky.,. He won't be home till Friday.,. I'm so tired, slept on the couch last night coz I can sleep in bed without him and now my hips are killing me.Posted Image
*sigh*
Posted Image I...

Photo

364 Days

Posted by xCrimsonx , 06 December 2011 · 407 views
family, loss, suicide
It hurts that my heart and mind places sad and angry together...feels like yesterday although Its still hard to believe. I could not ring Auntie Nin for her Birthday for I know It would be too painful. So close together yet you could not bring yourself to do It 5 days earlier and for that I'm thankful. I'll never forgive myself...

Photo

Eden's Angel

Posted by xCrimsonx , 04 April 2011 · 283 views

Her eyes are like diamonds her skin as pure as snow, and just for you when I hug her, I'll never let her go.,.

Your Angel arms will hold her, and safe forever you'll keep.,. we will all watch over her while you distantly sleep.

Eden's goddess mother will teach her as she grows, and with...

Photo

"And the answer to My Life is.,.?

Posted by xCrimsonx , 04 February 2011 · 122 views

Twas the holiday that made the difference, and I will not speak of pre-2011.

Nothing seems to painful or stressed, with each mental notion that twigs my brain I feel lighter and stronger.

So much bull talk, about "feeling different & growing...

Photo

Bin Wickets and Ninja's!

Posted by xCrimsonx , 29 January 2011 · 129 views

Remember the old station wagon.,. And it was a Holden. The drive-in was always awesome.,. till we saw JAWS.,. then there was Thriller.,. you really were a great batsman and I remember everything you taught me.

We were so certain we where gunna win that "Limited Edition" Rocky Balboa's leather...

Photo

Phil JD R.I.P

Posted by xCrimsonx , 09 December 2010 · 149 views

I miss you.
You have made me more angry and heartbroken than I have genuinely felt ever In my life so far!

The closest and only person like a...

Photo

Silence

Posted by xCrimsonx , 17 September 2010 · 150 views

My silent screams hang in my chest as they
cleanse this broken soul.,. he will be
gone.,. no sip from his bowl!

1/9/10
Miss you.,. crazy past midnight, shallow my
pool of sweetness at heart plentiful wait for
thee.

This practice run is a dream and a hindrance
to my inevitable.

It has just started to rain as I speak, and
naked I pine for the...

Photo

Profound

Posted by xCrimsonx , 16 September 2010 · 326 views
lyrics
To date these are the most profound music lyrics I have ever heard, had to share!

Y ou took a chance and
You took a fall for us

You came thoughtfully, loved me faithfully
You taught me honor, you did it for me

Tonight you will...

Photo

My Mantra

Posted by xCrimsonx , 16 July 2010 · 196 views
life

My Mantra

Love my man and my babies! They are my life.,. and I have no worries.
No matter what people say or how much they resent me for It I have what they dont no matter what.
I deserve eveything I have and cherish every bit!
I refuse to listen to what BS people say and will never understand why they tarnish...

Photo

A Rusty Treasure

Posted by xCrimsonx , 07 September 2009 · 177 views

The center of much beauty anicent fossils tresures to my inland sea.
For under the hard rock there is flowing water, as it trickles through the metamorphic backbone from the far north shores of our respected historical allies.

Survival comes from the liquid gold that we are blessed with as we burrow deeper.

Red soil untouched...

Photo

Mates up The Road

Posted by xCrimsonx , 07 September 2009 · 150 views

The world is a small place and FaceBook rocks!

Small towns in the outback arent really that different to each other,.. the people the history and a feeling of those that live around you.
Although just down the road be it a few thousand kilometers a mate sits in his small town working and seeing the faces that grace him...

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Red Dead
    11 Jan 2013 - 02:40
  • Photo
    Eluus
    10 Jan 2013 - 20:43
  • Photo
    _Only