Photo

A Day at the Zoo

Posted by The Mule , 16 September 2012 · 374 views

So we took our grandaughters to the zoo when they were in town. The only picture I took was this one here of my cousin, Steve.

Posted Image

Yeah...thats his good side...

And my Aunt Suzie

Posted Image

Steve looks hot!
I'll have to take your word on that...muley dont go that way

StarMountainKid
Sep 17 2012 04:58 PM
One day I'll post a pic of Fred, a member of "Professor Wonderland's Amazing Dancing Donkeys" circus act. As a hybrid, I'm not sure what you think of donkeys, although without some particular donkey you would not exist.

Next time I see Fred, I'll ask him about this peculiar arrangement. Knowing Fred as I do, I'm sure he has no prejudice in this matter, although he has hinted that females of his species do not consider the prospect of mating with horses a particularly pleasant experience.

In any event, I think mules are fine animals, and I'm happy that you are here at UM, and have always enjoyed reading your comments.
The male horse, female donkey hybrid is called a hinny. They are less desirable and, as you pointed out....not preferable for female donkeys. The smaller female has less room for the baby to grow inside her, among other considerations. Hence the male donkey, female horse mule mule hybrid :D

StarMountainKid
Sep 17 2012 06:12 PM
Thanks, I never did have a clear picture in my mind how this worked.
I hope I didn't leave too much of a mental picture LOL

Thanks for commenting!
What am I missing here?
I dont know, you've got a horn and you can fly. Only thing you're missing is beer I guess....
No, I'm still confused.  Actually not sure if unicorns can fly TBH... you might be thinking Pegasus there.  Plenty of beer in the fridge downstairs but I'm more a wine lover.
I don't know what it is that you dont get or confusses you. But Unicorns must have some special power, flying, teleporting...something. Having a horn on your head alone isnt cool enough. I mean, I could strap a ....a...a horn onto my head.....and.....I said a horn. A horn. Pointy....

nevermind....
Oh no, I fully understand the underlying innuendo of your comment about horns *wink wink nudge nudge*.

I meant I'm still confused about the whole Mule thing, but when I get some time I'll read through your blogs as I'm sure that will enlighten me.

Thanks for being my friend by the way.
What is it you dont get?  I named myself "The Mule" and people always assign me equine characteristics...so I roll with it...its good for a few laughs...

Idea Blatently Stolen from distortedpandy

My all time favorite album
linked-image

The Mule

linked-image

Sports

linked-image
Juice!!
Believe it or not,
linked-image
This man is a genius!
These guys