StarMountainKid's Blog

Photo

Views Recursion and Boredom

Posted by StarMountainKid , 12 March 2012 · 168 views

Views Recursion and Boredom

I want to say, before anyone reads the following entry, it's long and not a very good one - it's tedious and even meaningless -, so it's better to skip this one. It would safer to come back another time when I've written something more interesting. I'll try to let you know when and if...

Photo

Z&Z Starting and Friends

Posted by StarMountainKid , 06 March 2012 · 114 views

Starting and Friends

Well, the exciting conclusion to The Theory of Everything turned out to be quite successful according to the number of views it received. Probably those who visit here are more interested in Space Aliens than in the personal stuff I write here. That shouldn't surprise me, I suppose. Maybe I'll resurrect...

Photo

The Theory of Everything - Part 5

Posted by StarMountainKid , 02 March 2012 · 267 views
and 1 more...
The Theory of Everything Part 5 - The Adventures of Zarkor and Zerak

This is the thrilling conclusion of 'The Theory of Everything' story. The first parts can be found starting on page 5, then continuing on page 4, if anyone want's to catch up to this point in the story. I know this conclusion is kind of long, but I...

Photo

Words and Noise

Posted by StarMountainKid , 27 February 2012 · 94 views

Words and Noise

(I'm going to finish up the Z&Z stories I didn't finish before, but that's for next time. Right now I want to write about something else.)

When people want a definition for some word they usually go to a dictionary. I do this sometimes, but not very often. I think it's better and more imaginative...

Photo

Another Blog Entry

Posted by StarMountainKid , 22 February 2012 · 235 views

Another Blog Entry

I know I said I wasn't going to write anything about Zarkor and Zerak's Adventures any more, but looking around I noticed there are some of their Adventures I haven't written about here in my blog. This is mainly because these other Adventures require a lot of description to understand what's going...

Photo

Expediency and Heros

Posted by StarMountainKid , 18 February 2012 · 201 views

Expediency and Heroes

I usually do things out of expediency, which is always the best guide to one's behavior. I've tried the other thing, standing up for one's principles. That's all fine and dandy, but it doesn't put bread on the table. Now, putting bread on the table is important. Especially if it's wheat...

Photo

Dreams and Proper Behavior

Posted by StarMountainKid , 09 February 2012 · 391 views
and 1 more...
Dreams and Proper Behavior

Last night I had a dream of cats using unusual transportation devices. I can't quite remember what these devices were, though. Of course, we all know that in our waking reality cats generally use small bicycles to get around. That's not news, or worth dreaming about. If I dreampt about cats...

Photo

A New Photo of Zarkor and Zerak

Posted by StarMountainKid , 08 February 2012 · 132 views
Just recieved
Although I'm not interacting with them anymore, our Alien friends Zarkor and Zerak have sent me this photo of them. They seem to be relaxing in their Den in their Lightship. You'll notice Zarkor's toys scattered around him, with his customary snacks close at hand. And his ever-present Teddy.

Zerak, being a bit more sophisticated in his taste...

Photo

Trying to Write Comedy is Hard

Posted by StarMountainKid , 03 February 2012 · 245 views

Trying To Write Comedy Is Hard

As a disclaimer, I hope no one takes what I write here seriously. It's all supposed to be jokes with punchlines sprinkled in here and there. Actually, it's not me writing this stuff, it's my alter ego, who happens to have an odd sense of humor. I say this so no one can blame me if all this stuff just sounds...

Photo

More Random Junk

Posted by StarMountainKid , 31 January 2012 · 171 views

More Random Junk

Sometimes I interrupt my own stories with my own comments. I wish other authors would do the same. For instance, in the middle of a paragraph the author of some novel could say something like, "The next page or so may not be very good, as I have a headache right now, but I have to carry on because I have to meet the deadline my...

Recent Entries

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users