unit's Blog

Photo

katy perry's parents

Posted by sickpuppy , 12 May 2013 · 560 views

i've been doing some 'research' into Katy Perry's supposed "illuminati" involvement.. it's been difficult to extract required footage from the recent Katy Perry movie/documentary and make my documentary..

untill then, i'd like to just run this by you..

This is Katy Perry's "mom and...

Photo

wiper blade: $3 from an independant, $70 from Ford, priceless

Posted by sickpuppy , 06 May 2013 · 499 views

i've made a new friend recently.. i'll spare you the details of how this single guy approx 37 y.o is every day busting his hump to earn money (he rebuilds cars in his back yard) trying to cook his meals, wash his clothes, etc all by himself.. existing in a world that doesn't seem to care about him..

..so he gets me to call a local auto-parts...

Photo

are you worried about surviellance on the internet?

Posted by sickpuppy , 26 April 2013 · 284 views

you probably know all the information is stored. maybe you think the worst to come from it is you'll be the endless recipient of junk mail, having been logged in various mailing lists that know what you like..

..but what if you start to research the conspiracy? ..have you ever received a spam email asking "so you're interested in the secret...

Photo

sexual subliminal programming

Posted by sickpuppy , 30 October 2012 · 689 views

..made a post here some weeks ago, about a sexual subliminal message prominantly displayed on a shopping mall in the town i grew up in.. i got a bit impatient on page 3 and submitted a graphic description of the image.. soon after this, a member seemed to agree with what i was saying (on a limited basis) and thanks for your support btw, but the topic is now...

Photo

...the cabal behind the norway seed vault [and more]

Posted by sickpuppy , 10 October 2012 · 442 views

if you aren't yet aware of how and why they are reducing the worlds population, you -may- want to take a look at this.

http://www.globalres...-in-the-arctic/

a lengthy and informative article apparently first published in 2007 ..still worth reading now in 2012

if you're already a tinfoil hat wearer, this is...