unit's Blog

Photo

strange stuff in the sky

Posted by sickpuppy , 14 August 2012 · 452 views

my dad finally saw something strange with me, we were waiting for a bus. it was mid evening (approx. 7:45 pm)

a blue ball of light, about the same size and intensity as we see stars in the sky, came drifting haphazardly downwards in the sky, like a falling ember might behave, we estimated this to be happening 2 suburbs away, it seemed to be coming in from...

Photo

how we reap what we sow

Posted by sickpuppy , 13 July 2012 · 448 views

my cousin hung himself about 2-3 weeks ago.

he moved drugs for a motorcycle gang and was on the outer ring of the secret society network.

he was only 42 and leaves 3 children behind.

Photo

the mainstream medias flirtation with spirituality and the occult

Posted by sickpuppy , 05 May 2012 · 776 views

short and simple..

this 'occult' entertainment stuff you're seeing on the TV.. Charmed, Supernatural, all that ****,
and the so-called edu-tainment ones; ghost hunters, ancient X-files, all that ****

imagine you're at a party.. you see some interesting chick talking about the entry level, oooh, do you believe in ghosts? do you think...

Photo

the pre-SCAM-sophic rites of mishmash

Posted by sickpuppy , 29 February 2012 · 345 views

a few weeks ago there was a member here (darkbreed) claiming to be part of a masonic order, saying they represented a breakaway faction within the lodge, and were working to 'bring out the truth'

..but one had to pay $50 for a membership.

now more info is coming out about a GIN syndicate (Global Information Network) operating a similar scam...

Photo

the system explained to kids

Posted by sickpuppy , 06 October 2011 · 200 views

Little boy: "Dad, what's politics?"

Dad: "Ah, my boy. It delights me to see you enquiring into such fields.. thus i will explain"

Dad: "Well.. I'm the head of the household, we'll call me the president.. your mother as the administrater of monies and such, we'll call her the government, the maid is likened to the...