Photo

Alien Caught on Tape in California Neighborhood?

Posted by Kipperphoenix , 14 August 2012 · 989 views

Hey th...wait a minute. Something seems different...oh I know. I'm not on Tumblr! OK, let me explain something really quick. This is a copy/paste of a blog entry I did on my Tumblr page about a month ago. I'm posting it here because...well why not. Enough blabbing, enjoy this month old post!
------------

You know, at 4:45 a.m., the last thing I want to hear is some damned alien screaming loudly outside my house. If that ever happens, it's time to grab the shot gun and blow some brains out! OK, maybe that's a bit to drastic, I'll just shoot it in the leg, that way I can sell that alien to the government for a crap-ton of money! So today's video was supposedly shot on July 16th, 2012 (I swear I didn't plan on talking about this video on July 16th. I literally JUST realized that it was shot two years ago today.) in Grass Valley, California. The video starts out with a guy talking about how he heard or saw some strange lights and is now going to go investigate. He goes over to the street and sets the camera down on a small brick pillar and then captures a strange creature with a light running into the street and back into the bushes. The entire time it's making strange noises and screams. The guy has no idea what he's seeing and grabs his camera and runs back to his car where I guess a friend was waiting. Then the video ends.

You know this video came up in my YouTube suggestions box, and I'm glad it did because now I can show everyone that this is a FAKE. Here's why. 1) The time code on the video. Notice how it fades in when the video starts instead of being there the second the video begins? The means it's an after effect. Plus, cameras now a days don't have time codes anymore. I mean they do, but it's not integrated into the video like a watermark like they use to back in the 80's-90's. And then it fades off the video. To me that's a strike against the video.

2) The alien itself and the guys reaction. The alien is obviously the guys friend way off in the distance screaming like a mad man with a flash light or something. Plus, the cameraman has such a bland reaction to the alien. He might as well be like "Oh no, it's an alien. Ah." You know, all boring and monotone. Although I will say that when he says "You know what? **** this **** dude." I laughed, hard.

So those are the reasons as to why I think this video is a fake. It's painfully obvious, but I saw that a few people thought it was real, so I had to talk about it. That's the purpose of this blog, to show which videos/pictures are fake and which ones are still explainable. So, I'm still going to ask. What do you think about the video? Does it show a real alien making alien noises or is it just a guy being an ******* early in the morning with a flashlight?
-------------
If you liked what you just read and want to read more posts just like it EVERY DAY along with 200+ archived posts, then be sure to follow my blog on Tumblr! theparanormalblog.Tumblr.com

Supersquatch
Aug 14 2012 03:07 AM
Where's the video?

Kipperphoenix
Aug 14 2012 09:34 AM

TaylorReints, on 14 August 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

Where's the video?
FFFF...I knew I was forgetting something. It's fixed now, the video is where it should be! Thanks for telling me about that! :D

Recent Comments