Photo

Are These Voice Mails From A Demonic Creature/Spirit?

Posted by Kipperphoenix , 12 December 2012 · 650 views

Since people seem to like these, here's another entry from my paranormal blog on Tumblr! ---> theparanormalblog.Tumblr.com
------------

I think we can all agree the telemarketers are annoying as hell. I know it's their job to be annoying, but when I ask them to take my number off their list, I don't mean take it off for 5 minutes and then call me later! Well, how annoying would it be if you got a call from a illiterate demon? Yeah, still not as bad as a telemarketer. OK, all jokes aside, today's video features just that! Demonic voice mails! (I told you we only talk about the happiest things here in this blog) So there's absolutely NO info on this video what so ever (it was uploaded in October 2011, so I'm going to assume that's when this took place). So all we can talk about is what's shown in the video. In the video, a man has us listen to 2 very odd voice mails he received. Both voice mails consist of some creature making roaring/screeching/growling/gurgling noises, sometimes even speaking a few words in English such as "I...see...you". After both voice mails are done playing, the man goes on about how he experiences scratching on the walls, doors opening and closing, voices in the living room, ect. What's odd is that, at least two other people have posted a video claiming that they too received a strange voice mail that sounds identical to this one.

Is this like that movie "One Missed Call" where you die after hearing the voice mail? If so, then we're all going to die. Bye everyone, it's been nice knowing you all! Wait, it's not like the movie? Oh...good. Anyway, this isn't the first time ghosts/demons have been linked to phones. Some people do believe that spirits can come through phones and haunt you. Is this the case? Well, that's what it sounds like. The guy did say he was experiencing strange activity after each call. Could all this be just some elaborate hoax? It very well could be. He could be in cahoots with the other two people who posted videos of their voice mails. Could it be just some strange prank calling these people by leaving scary voice mails, which in turn makes them believe they're being haunted? Yes to that as well. There are some many possibilities as to what the real answer could be, and we'll probably never know. Me personally, I'm going to say that all these people are a victim of a big prank. I'm sure someone thought it would be funny to leave demonic voice mails to random people in October. That's just me, but what do you think? Are these people victims of a big prank, are they all in on it because they wanted to create a new series of creepy "connected" videos or are did they all really get voice mails from a demonic creature/spirit?

——————

It’s time for some shameless self-promotion! If you liked this post and want to see more posts like it EVERY DAY, then be sure to follow me!

Check out my first novel: Eternity

My Twitter: @Kipperphoenix

My personal Tumblr: Kipperphoenix

My DeviantArt: Kipperphoenix

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

I know it's their job to be annoying, but when I ask them to take my number off their list

(1) They can't take your name off the list because they don't make the list.
(2) It's not their job to be annoying. You don't have to pay people to be annoying. Most people will do it for free.

Wolfman 1993
Dec 15 2012 09:45 PM
could be a hoax. could have just called from his cell phone and used something else to make the noise we're hearing, then again, could be legitimate. very interesting tho

Kipperphoenix
Dec 20 2012 12:13 AM

Order66, on 12 December 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

(1) They can't take your name off the list because they don't make the list.
(2) It's not their job to be annoying. You don't have to pay people to be annoying. Most people will do it for free.
(1) They can take your name off the list and by law they have to if you ask them to do so.
(2) The job of a telemarketer is to call random people and try to sell them crap nobody cares about. I'd say that's annoying.

Simbi Laveau
Jan 01 2013 03:39 AM
That's an annoying voice mail . Demons aren't quite that chatty