Photo

Bigfoot Screams Recorded in West Virginia?

Posted by Kipperphoenix , 04 February 2013 · 1,133 views

More from my paranormal news blog on Tumblr! ---> TheParanormalBlog.Tumblr.com
---------

Oh **** I can watch this video is 3D?! Hold on, let me travel back to 1995 and grab my red & blue 3D glasses so I can look at a picture of Bigfoot from the 'Jack Links Beef Jerky' commercials...IN 3D! But aside from that amazing and totally worth it stupid feature, let's talk about this audio of Bigfoot screaming. The audio was reportedly recorded in Windmill Gap, West Virginia on January 12th, 2013 at around 8:20 p.m. In the recording, you can hear Bigfoot yelling loudly. Now something I found odd in the video, is not only can you hear the obvious screams, but in between some of them when it goes quiet, you can hear strange gurgling/garbled speech. It's unclear if this is Bigfoot making the noises, static from the recorder or if it was made by someone nearby who set up the recorder. Towards the end, Bigfoot just stops yelling and soon the recording ends. It should be noted that the person who uploaded this audio to YouTube says that a friend was the one who recorded these yells.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the What-The-****ery that is this person's YouTube channel? It has great, memorable videos such as Carp fishing, drunken renditions of The Darkness's 'I Believe in a Thing Called Love' and even a video of a guy flicking a fly off of his finger. And now that Bigfoot is on his channel, well, I think it's safe to assume that this is the best YouTube channel ever created! OK, all jokes aside, let's get to it. The thing that has me so intrigued about this audio isn't so much the yells. Instead, it's the gurgling speech that has me so intrigued. There's no mention if that's from a nearby radio, from some people whispering or if it's Bigfoot 'talking'. This wouldn't be the first time Bigfoot could have been caught actually speaking a language of it's own. The yelling part of the audio really doesn't present anything new. So in my overall opinion, I believe that the gurgling sounds could either be white noise, noise interference from someone either talking nearby possibly on a radio or it's actually Bigfoot. I'm kind of leaning towards it being white noise just a bit more out of the three. I really don't have much to say about the yells. I've never felt that audio of Bigfoot yells were good pieces of evidence because it could easily just be a person. So those are my thoughts, but what are yours? Is this solid audio evidence of Bigfoot yelling and possibly speaking? What are your thoughts on the gurgling/garbled noises? Is it white noise or actually Bigfoot talking?

——————

Who’s ready for shameless self-promotion! If you liked this post and want to see more posts like it EVERY DAY, then be sure to click that follow button!

Check out my first novel: Eternity

My Twitter: @Kipperphoenix

My personal Tumblr: Kipperphoenix

My DeviantArt: Kipperphoenix

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Recent Comments