Kipperphoenix's Blog

Photo

Cryptozoology

Posted by Kipperphoenix , 23 August 2009 · 119 views

Hello! :st

I just got done blogging on UFOs, and if you are into cryptids more than UFOs, than you can rejoice. :clap: :sk

Cryptids are just basically monsters. I will research these "monsters." I will present opinions, questions, and fact on the cryptids that will make you think twice.

I will reaserch both famous and some not so...

Photo

The 2008 Turkey sighting

Posted by Kipperphoenix , 14 July 2009 · 135 views

Welcome back!

As you know, this is my last UFO entry before i start on cryptids.

Well, the 2008 Turkey sighting is a strange one. The object was video taped and is now considered to be one of the best ufo tape ever. I have seen the tape and I am not sure what to think. It might very well be a airplane though. Its still a very strange video. You be...

Photo

Chiles-Whitted UFO Encounter

Posted by Kipperphoenix , 08 June 2009 · 136 views

Welcome back!

The Chiles-Whitted UFO Encounter is defiantly strange.

The encounter starts at about 2:45 a.m. on April 24, 1948, a pilot and co-pilot are flying at about 5000 feet in Alabama. Chiles spots a red, hazy cloud in the distance. Thinking it is the back of a jet, they ignore it but they soon realize it is not acting like a jet. They see...

Photo

Maury Island UFO incident

Posted by Kipperphoenix , 24 January 2009 · 95 views

Welcome to my first entry for the new year.

The maury island incident is a strange one. A man, his son and dog are one a boat one morning, and then the unthinkable happenes. Four to six ufos show up and hover over the boat, but one shows signs of distress and begins to emit a strange slag. The slag hits the boat multiple times. In the end, all the ufos...

Photo

The second Roswell crash

Posted by Kipperphoenix , 22 December 2008 · 77 views

Welcome back.

Everyone has heard of the Roswell incident, but there could have been a second disc crash.

There is little known evidence of this rumor, but it is a possibility. The main disc could have crashed into the second disc. They say all the local farmers took as much debris from the second disc and thrown the debris down some cave live crevasses...

Recent Comments