Welcome to Biffsville

Photo

My Father

Posted by BiffSplitkins , 17 June 2013 · 204 views

If we could pick a time in our lives as to how we would look in Heaven... I'm pretty sure my Dad would have picked this look. He always seemed so happy back in these days. He was working 2nd shift at General Motors at the time. When work let out, my dad and his buddies ended up at our house for a party almost every Friday night (good...

Photo

Snow Driving

Posted by BiffSplitkins , 15 December 2010 · 92 views

To all the winter drivers out there that feel it is necessary to drive 25 m.p.h. with your 4-way flashers after a light dusting of snow on a 6 lane major highway... TAKE THE BACK ROADS. I mean seriously, when everyone feels safe enough to drive around 50 m.p.h. and you come up on one of these winter turtles it scares the hell out of you. These are the...

Photo

UM- ahead of it's time

Posted by BiffSplitkins , 23 April 2009 · 78 views

I've been noticing a trend lately. I'm a big time news junkie and have pretty much always turned to CNN.com for all my news. It seems that I've been coming here lately for more up to date news. CNN is running stories today (guy divorces wife via txt) that I saw on here about a week ago.

I know we all post news stories from different news...

Photo

The Lotto Lane

Posted by BiffSplitkins , 02 January 2009 · 79 views

The great New York State Lottery. Yes, all you need is a dollar and a dream. It seems like more and more people are bringing their dollars to my local 'Nice-n-Easy' convenience store.

It never fails, whenever I am in a hurry on my way to work and I stop into grab a cup of coffee 'they' magically appear. 'They' are that special...

Photo

Angry Deli Boy Guy

Posted by BiffSplitkins , 21 October 2008 · 96 views

This morning started off nicely.
At least once per week my fiancÚ and I gather up her transcription equipment and head out the door bright and early. Her elderly grandparents need extra help around their house with simple household chores such as laundry, vacuuming and dusting so we are more than glad to help them out. After all, it's not much for my...

Photo

A slap in the face

Posted by BiffSplitkins , 08 October 2008 · 86 views

Ok, this is my first blog here on UM.

[rant]

For those of you that know me somewhat know that I work as an IT professional in the Public Health field... more specifically I work for my local Health Department.

About a month ago there was a public health outbreak at one of our major local clambake establishments. A large number of people were...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Google Shared Items

Google Shared Items