Photo

Center of Each Galaxy Holds the Key

Posted by Hugh , 19 August 2011 · 163 views

You know the state in which you are waking up from a deep sleep, when your mind is still partly in the twilight zone, when you can still be kind of dreaming but it's lucid, and things are on a different level of consciousness than they normally are?

Well, I had one of those moments this morning, and a strong feeling of realization hit me... it was so clear...

I've often thought about the vastness of the universe, and how it's likely full of life forms of every sort all over... but there is such a huge distance not only between each star, but an even more vast space between each of the billions and billions of galaxies... how to travel between them and explore around?

The center of each galaxy holds the key.

At the center of each galaxy there is thought to be a supermassive black hole... a place where gravity and space and time are all under different forces than they normally are elsewhere... like here...

As the life in each galaxy evolves, it is able to head towards the center, and experiment and learn how to use the supermassive black hole to do all sorts of cool stuff. :)

Recent Comments

March 2015

S M T W T F S
12345 6 7