I love this short story/poem it applies to people and animals. We not not be able to save all but we atleast try to save them
The Star Thrower Loren Eiseley storyA man was walking on the beach one day and noticed a boy who was reaching down, picking up a starfish and throwing...
2:13 is my lucky number because Ruby was 13 weeks old when I got her and she was born on Jan 13th
3: I prefer being around animals more than people
4: I'm not scared of reptiles at all but am of bugs other than butterflies, dragonflies and ladybugs
5: My whole...
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine,...