Ruby04's Blog

Photo

4 dogs now not 5 :(

Posted by Ruby04 , 08 March 2015 · 155 views

Friday we had Midget (14 year old Mini Fox Terrier) put to sleep. The heart meds weren't working anymore, she had started having 2 fits daily on Wednesday and they we're when we were home she may have had them while we weren't home. We decided that it was the best and kindest thing to put her to sleep rather then have her suffer, continue to...

Photo

Engagement party stuff

Posted by Ruby04 , 03 March 2015 · 120 views

We have the decorations sorted and brought, need the helium for the balloons getting it this weekend. We're getting the balloon kit that has helium not using the balloons it comes with thou. It was do it that way and pay about $70-$80 (2 boxes) or pay about $240 for a hire cylinder of helium for the same amount. Napkins we have 300 of,...

Photo

How Michael proposed

Posted by Ruby04 , 28 January 2015 · 211 views

A few weeks ago I told Michael I wanted him to pick our next date night, I wanted to see if he could surprise me, he picked Jan 23rd. He booked the table didn't tell me where we were going other then, restaurant and to get dressed up. I got all dressed up (black short beautiful dress), did my hair and makeup nicely, he got dressed up to. We get to the...

Photo

Things I'm sick of hearing and what I've learnt in the last 2 weeks

Posted by Ruby04 , 29 July 2014 · 213 views

A few things I get sick of hearing when people find out I want to be a vet nurse and am currently in a course for Animal Attentant (Cert 3 and Vet nurse is cert 4, need 3 to get in 4). 1 You know vet nurses don't make lots of money, my answer I'm not in it for the money if I was I wouldn't last. 2 It's not all puppies and kitties all day,...

Photo

The star thrower story

Posted by Ruby04 , 23 June 2014 · 252 views

I love this short story/poem it applies to people and animals. We not not be able to save all but we atleast try to save them

The Star Thrower Loren Eiseley story

A man was walking on the beach one day and noticed a boy who was reaching down, picking up a starfish and throwing...

Photo

Facts about me.

Posted by Ruby04 , 27 March 2013 · 654 views

1: My screen name is from my dog (my furbaby) Ruby 04 is the year she was born and I got her.
2:13 is my lucky number because Ruby was 13 weeks old when I got her and she was born on Jan 13th
3: I prefer being around animals more than people
4: I'm not scared of reptiles at all but am of bugs other than butterflies, dragonflies and ladybugs
5: My whole...

Photo

Ruby my dog

Posted by Ruby04 , 15 February 2013 · 435 views

Ruby (my dog/fur baby) has to go to the vet, her good ear is swollen like her bad ear was. Which could mean my poor baby has another Aural Hematoma if she does she'll need it drainned poor baby she's always had ear problems on and off. This could mean she'll have another surgery but on a different ear this time, she's going to the vet as...

Photo

DOG PROPERTY LAWS

Posted by Ruby04 , 27 February 2012 · 465 views

DOG PROPERTY LAWS

1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.

7. If it just looks like mine,...

Photo

Ruby (my dog)

Posted by Ruby04 , 21 July 2011 · 395 views

Ruby's going to the vet, her leg is still very sore. She's able to walk, but because she yelps when you try to check it and she wimpers a little when she walks she's going to get it checked. She's her happy self, she's eating and drinking. She wanted to go to grandma's (dad's mum's it's kinda like doggy day care) like...

Photo

Funny mum story 2

Posted by Ruby04 , 11 March 2011 · 153 views

My mum was once telling she couldn't stand the smell or taste of Sambuca. She then told me why: Years ago her and her best friend Jean (Dec) tried to make homemade Sambuca, Jean told mum you have to drink ex amount of shots in a row and they have to be drunk while still warm. Mum was never a big drink but drank them anyway, the next morning she woke up...

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      Jorpia42
      08 Mar 2015 - 20:32
    • Photo
      Likely Guy
      08 Mar 2015 - 18:58
    • Photo
      StarMountainKid