Photo

FORUM NOTES ONLY

Posted by Paxus , 21 January 2011 · 234 views

notes on my ETH view Marc's notes
RE PLASMA (My view) - NOTES ONLY - these are just notes for me, this isn't meant as a blog entry
The question of plasma, like in other plasma discussions on here, I think falls down to that skeptics are now happy to explain everything away as plasma, while I am not.
Why? Because of common sense and the the SUM-TOTAL of what is going on in any given scenario.
People say, oh, but it reacted to weapons lock and you can argue, 'but plasma does that' - which, we conceed - perhaps so. (Not that any of us are actually qualified to say so)... However... and it's a big however, then comes the other things - it LOOKS like a craft, not changing it's shape at all... Again, skeptics will say, 'Plasma can look solid'.... Now here, I disagree, while I'm sure it can look solid, I doubt if you watched the same area of effect (of a particular plasma) that it would remain at all times exactly the same shape and colour...
Then we have particular behaviours and flight paths, especially in relation to intercepting aircraft.. Again, skeptics tell us, this can be how plasma behaves. All well and good, but how likely is it? While I doubt plasma will fly formation with you, then fall in behind, then play some cat-and-mouse then 'tip' and fly off, I conceed it might.... BUT...... What about ALL THE ABOVE? What are the odds that one plasma will do all those things just so? HIGHLY unlikely.
Then there's the UFO that do things like emit light beams, or suck up water (or in Gordon's cameramen case put down landing gear).
I also suspect that if you watched real plasma, it would behave like most things of a natural ... uhm nature would... You could spot what a natural phenomenon is by it's behaviour, yes, even one that is attracted to aircraft. I expect that while it might cling to aircraft, or near them or be effected by their avionics, there would still be some type of pattern or randomness to it's 'behaviour' that would give it away for what it is....

Perhaps the number of intelligent things a particular UFO does could be considered (in the determination of if it is intelligent behavour or only seemingly intelligent behaviour).
For example if an object does 1 or two things which are deemed semming intelligent, perhaps we'd have to write that one off as possible plasma. However if an object does, say 10 things that are seemingly intelligent, then perhaps we might keep that one on the board as a possible ET....
?
We could probably also rule out certain things like that post Skyeagle made a few pages back (The crew of the plane would later say that the UFO had strobing lights arranged rectangularly. The lights alternated from red, blue, green, and orange in color. The plane's crew was astonished to see another, smaller object emerge from the large UFO. The plane and UFO were now flying south of Tehran. The smaller object made a bee line to the F-4 moving at incredible speeds. )

RE Gordon Cooper's Book ("Leap of Faith")- NOTES ONLY - these are just notes for me, this isn't meant as a blog entry
am just reading Gordon Cooper's "Leap of Faith" and there's some things he writes about which I think clearly falls into 'More Best Evidence for aliens' territory;
From Gordon Cooper's book;

Page 86,

Two air force test pilots, close friends of mine, were returning from a conference at Wright-Patterson in 1958, flying a T-33 jet trainer at thirty thousand feet. Along about Amarillo, they were contacted by Albuquerque Regional Flight Control, which monitors air traffic for a large southwestern section of the United States, and asked if they could see an aircraft in front of them.
They reported something glinting in the sun - too far ahead to identify.
Flight Control said they hadn't been able to establish communications with the craft, which radar showed was "going right along our airway", and asked if the T-33 could get closer for a look-see. They bent the throttle to the stop, and closed on the object.
The first thing they noticed is that it wasn't leaving a contrail - no evidence of exhaust - even though they looked back and saw that they were putting out a big contrail at the same altitude. They saw that the craft didn't have wings. Then they pulled right next to it, and saw it was a big metallic saucer.
The jet and saucer stayed together for about 10 minutes, flying in close formation. Then the saucer tipped up, and streaked up and out of sight. When they landed the air force pilots went into an office and filled out a report about the UFO encounter, which in this instance was documented by radar reports. There was no investigation, and my friends never heard anything more about the incident.

Page 91

It was in Europe, in 1951, that I saw my first UFO.
When the alert sounded, my squadron mates and I dashed from the ready room and scrambled skyward in our F-86s to intercept the bogies.
We reached our maximum ceiling of around fourty five thousand feet, and they were still way above us, and travelling much faster. I could see that they weren't balloons or MIGs or like any aircraft I had seen before.
They were metallic silver and saucer-shaped. We couldn't get close enough to form any idea of their size; they were just too high.

For the next two or three days the saucers passed over the base daily. Sometimes they appeared in groups of four, other times as many as sixteen. They could outmaneuver and outflank us seemingly at will. They moved at varying speeds - sometimes very fast, sometimes slow - and other times they would come to a dead stop as we zoomed past underneith them. We had no idea whether they were looking at us or what they were doing. They came right over the air base at regular intervals all day long, generally heading east to west over central Europe.

Page 92 & 93

On May 3, 1957, I was a captain and had a crew out filming an Askania-camera precision landing system we had installed on the dry lake bed. The Askania automatic system took pictures - one frame per second - as a plane landed to measure its landing characteristics. The two cameramen, James Bittick and Jack Gettys, arrived at Askania number four site a little before 8 A.M., armed with still and motion picture cameras.
later that morning they came running in to tell me that a "strange-looking saucer" had come right over them.
"It didn't make any noise at all Sir," one of them said.
"Not a sound," the other one agreed.
I knew these enlisted men to be old pros, but they were really worked up - excited and frightened in the same breath. They were accustomed to seeing America's top-performance experimental aircraft taking off, screaming low overhead, and landing in front of them on a daily basis. Obviously what they had seen out on the dry lake bed was something quite different, and it had unnerved them both.
They told me they had just finished their work when the saucer flew over them, hovered above the ground, extended three landing gear, then set down about fifty yards away. They described the saucer as metallic silver in colour and shaped somewhat like an inverted plate.
I had heard insider reports from peopl I trusted about a mysterious crash near Roswell Air Force Base in New Mexico in 1947. (Roswell was ...... <SNIP - info about the 'Enola Gay'>............
* continues below (Page 95)

Page 94

A pilot and air force major who was a good friend of mine had been at Roswell. He had seen some of the debris recovered at the crash site, and he told me it sure wasn't a weather balloon. Although he had to be careful about what he said due to stringent security around the entire incident, he made it clear that what crashed that day was an aircraft of some type, and that bodies of the crew were recovered.

Page 94 & 95

I knew an air force master sergeant assigned to a team that received an emergency call-out from Washington, D.C., to the Pacific southwest (not Roswell). He told me they reached a canyon and found a wreckage site. According to this friend - and I had been around him enough to consider him a reliable guy - a metallic disk-shaped vehicle had crashed, and sitting atop the wreckage were two very human-looking fellows in flight suits, waving at them. They were hustled away, and the sergeant never found out who they were or what happened to them.

Page 95 (continued)

These two cameramen were trained photographers and had cameras and film with them. I quickly asked the obvious question: "Did you get any pictures?"
"Oh yes, sir. We were shooting the entire time".
They said they had shot images with 35mm and 4-by-5 still cameras, as well as motion picture film. When they had tried to approach the saucer to get a closer shot, they said it lifted up, retracted it's landing gear, and climed straight out of sight at a rapid rate of speed - again with no sound. They estimated the craft to be about thirty feet across. It had a silver color to it and seemed to glow with it's own luminosity.
I told them to get the film to a lab right away.
I had to look up the regulations to see how I should report the incident. There was a special Pentagon number to call in the event of unusual sightings. I called it and started with a captain, telling him we'd just had a sighting and landing of a 'strange vehicle that didn't have wingson it." The captain quickly passed me to a colonel. Eventually I was talking to a general, repeating for the third time what had happened that morning. He ordered me to have the film developed right away but "don't run any prints" and to place negative in a locked courier pouch to be sent to Washington immediately on the base commanding general's plane.
I wasn't about to defy Pentagon general's order about no prints - a surefire way to end my career or, at the very least, lose my top-secret clearance and my test pilot job. But since nothing was said about not looking at the negatives before sending them east, that's what I did when they came back from the lab.
I was amazed at what I saw. The quality was excellant, everything in focus as one would expect from trained photographers. The object, shown close up, was a classic saucer, shiny silver and smooth - just as the cameramen had reported.
I never saw the motion picture film. Before the day ended, all nagatives and movuie film had left on the priority flight for Washington.
Considering what the the men had seen, and particularily the photographic evidence they had brought back with them of a UFO touching down on Earth, I expected to get abn urgent follow-up call from Wshington, or the immenent arrival of high-level investigators. After all, a craft of unknown origin had just overflown and landed at a highly classified military installation.
Strangely, there was no word from Washington, and no inquiry was launched. Everything was kept under wraps, as if the incident never happened.

NOTE: Excerpt of the prototype disc shaped craft that Cooper saw and tested

Page 232

And so  Wendell Welling began to build saucers. He hoped they might furnish some answers to whether "a craft shaped like the saucer I had seen could show lift on a test stand, and whether the lift potential could be ascertained."
We arrived at Welling's six-hundred-acre wheat farm, situated in a fertile valley with mountains on either side. Inside a large, barn-like building, I came face-to-face with a collection of genuine made-in-the-USA flying saucers.
Some of the early ones were small, no more than two feet in diameter. The largest disk, fifty to sixty feet in diameter, had been under construction when Welling died.
(Page 233) continued...
There were several completed models of varying sizes up to twelve feet across.
I reviewed schematic drawings Welling had made to figure out how the size and weight of the vehicle affected lift, how much horsepower was required to drive it, and the revolutions per minute (rpm) needed to achieve lift and increase the vehicle's "tip speed" - the speed out on the periphery, or spinning lip, of the saucer.
Welling had found that using a dome-shaped top and relatively flat bottom caused a saucer shaped craft to act as a round on-piece airfoil - something like a Frisbee. Comparing it to a vertical wheel, which had proved to be an effective means of moving things on the ground for thousands of years, Welling had concluded that a "horizontal wheel" was an efficient air-foil with which to travel through the atmosphere.
I saw his point, and it seemed so logical as to be obvious. The lift area of a winged aircraft was limited to the underside of the wing and tail section. A saucer of equal "wing span" had much more lift area: 100 percent of it's surface provided lift.
Welling had incorporated into his design the "spinning top" he had seen on the UFO, putting a lot of thought into what he did and why it was important. His theory was that the spinning platter on top took advantage of a buildup of kinetic energy, equating it to what happened with a favorite children's toy: the spinning top.
He was certain that the giant "fly wheel" on the saucer he had seen furnished the thrust that lifted and drove the ship. He believed that the engines he and the other witnesses had initially heard were warming up
(Page 234) continued...
the saucer's huge spinning top - he estimated it might have weighed as much as twenty tons - to the necessary rpm before shutting down. "Once that weight is spinning like a huge top", he wrote, "the energy requirement to hold the rpm drops way down and the craft is able to take advantage of a great power potential with the fly wheel acting as a centrifuge pump, battery, and huge gyroscope all wrapped into one."
In theory, I found Welling's descriptions sound. He had spent the last years of his life and thousands of dollars of his own money to prove these theories, and I now wondered: Did they fly?
I was invited to take the controls of the largest "flyable" saucer in the barn and give it a whirl. Approximately twelve feet in diameter, the saucer was constructed of silk cloth stretched over balsam wood, making it very light. The bigger saucer still under construction was being crafted of more durable materials.
Welling had not attempted to develop a propulsion system. Having focused his efforts on aerodynamics, he chose to power his man made saucer by an electrical generator that drove an onboard fan, which pushed cold air around for thrust.
In addition to a heavy-duty electrical cord that ran from the generator to the fan unit, the saucer was tethered to the ground by a half-inch steel cable that looked to be about twenty feet long - meaning that I wouldn't be going for any altitude records.
I sat at the control station about ten feet away. The sole "flight control" was an airplane-type stick. Pulling it back increased the rpm to the fan and provided greater lift, I was told; pushing it forward decreased lift.
(Page 235) continued...
When the generator was fired up, the top section of the saucer began to spin, just as in the big saucer Welling had reported seeing twenty years earlier. Then the bottom section started spinning too, so there were two counter-rotating discs. In Welling's design, the speed with which the bottom disk spun controlled the slots that the air flowed through. The cold air flow, which kept it airborne, was pushed horizontally over the curved surfaces of the facing plates and downward toward the ground. The more air that was moved, the greater the lift.
The only noise in the room was the slight whir of the generator.
I applied gentle backward pressure on the stick, and the saucer jumped off the test stand, soundlessly, and rose into the air effortlessly to ten feet or so. I was amazed at the ease with which the bird took flight. Up and down it went as I moved the stick forward and back.
Compared with other aircraft I'd tested, this was a pretty crude model. But from the moment I first pushed back on the stick, I was extremely impressed with the saucer's lift capabilities. With very little power - the fan wasn't even powerful enough to move air effectively through a large room on a hot day - this thing flat-out flew.
There was a device - a counter-balanced scale with weights of known quantity on the other end - hooked up to the saucer to measure the lift it attained in pounds, but I didn't need to check the numbers. I could tell by the feel of the stick. I flew the saucer for about ten minutes, and the experience really opened my eyes to what a vehicle of this configuration would do; specifically, the tremendous lift that could be developed from the saucer shape.
Page 236 continued...
Boy, I thought, we've been going the wrong way all these years with winged aircraft.

Excerpt from Page 237:
(Paragraph 2)

Ever since that day in Utah, I have been convinced that saucers are the aircraft design of the future - both for this world and for travel beyond.

-------------------------------------------------ooOOOoo------------------------------------------------------

Guys...
I get the feeling that Gordon Cooper is stand-up guy.
I don't think he's a nutcase.
He seems level-headed and comes across as a pretty smart guy all round.

Clearly what he encountered in Europe and this UFO that landed in front of those cameramen were not meteorlogical phenomenon.
These things had to be ET craft.
What else? (Remember, he was a test pilot who was aware of all the latest secret US aircraft).

Now consider what he just said about Roswell!
He doesn't think his friend was lying. Why should we?

Another thing that cannot be denied, is the government COVER UP!
There they were, took photos and moving film of a UFo landing and taking off again and the government simply covers it up!

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    BioSphere
    20 Nov 2014 - 21:22
  • Photo
    Jacques Terreur
    17 Nov 2014 - 11:15
  • Photo