The Strange Universe of Dr. 58

Photo

"Ken Again" -- I travel to 89,771 B.C

Posted by IronGhost , 13 March 2013 · 3,105 views

NOTE: Hi Everyone. Dr. 58 will return soon ... I have an enormous amount of transcripts to pore over, edit and put into shape for presentation here -- I hope to get to it in just a few days -- In the meantime -- I want to share this series of posts with you that is off the subject of Dr. 58, per se, but involves some other explorations of...

Photo

I Set-Up Dr. 58; I Hope It Works

Posted by IronGhost , 14 June 2012 · 1,439 views

Opening statement: Dr. 58, do you attend the Hassas Grid?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: How are you today, Dr. 58?

ANSWER: WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

Question: No particular reason. It is custom in my world to ask about the welfare of others as a friendly way of greeting someone. Do you not have a similar tradition?

ANSWER: I AM NEVER SURE WHAT YOU...

Photo

That Which Is Bitter

Posted by IronGhost , 17 April 2012 · 866 views

The return from my stint in the underground moon colony as Ken 3.0, and going back to where Ken 2.0 had been scorching with the Love Beings, was like awakening from sleep.

There was a moment of confusion, and I “came awake” (a dream awakening within a dream) – and there was a moment of confusion.

I was lying flat on my back. At first, I thought I...

Photo

MOMMY Answers My Questions

Posted by IronGhost , 20 March 2012 · 960 views

Note: I have been desperately behind all the work I need to get to lately, and it has been a long time since I conducted an Ouija session, but there was a vexing problem I simply needed to ask MOMMY about, so I asked Brian to conduct a session with me recently, and here is the transcript:

Question: Mommy, will you speak with us?

ANSWER: MOMMY IS...

Photo

I Explore an Underground Moon Colony

Posted by IronGhost , 12 March 2012 · 785 views

My journey into the Hallway of Infinity in the form of Ken 3.0 was not a long one.

I was sucked in – I briefly perceived an endless hallway lined with millions of doorways extending off into the vast distance – but I was blasted through just the second doorway on the left.

All the drama and mayhem happening with the polyhedron of love in The RET proper...

Photo

Things Get Out Of Control -- I Eject To Ken 3.0

Posted by IronGhost , 22 February 2012 · 922 views

Here’s the thing about the Love Beings:

In order to understand what the Love Beings are, one must realize this:

The infinite is merged and co-identical with the finite.

Think about that. In other words:

That which is without limit-- can exist inside that which is limited.

You might ask yourself: How can something that can expand without...

Photo

We Form The Polyhedron of Love

Posted by IronGhost , 31 January 2012 · 604 views

The idea of the Love Being was this: We were to create a simple polyhedron, in the case a perfect isosceles triangle that would position False Bliss Chablis in its center. This “Triangle of Love” would be driven by three “energy sources of love” at each corner. I would be at one point, the Love Being at another and the “circuit” would be...

Photo

I Seek Help From The Love Beings

Posted by IronGhost , 02 January 2012 · 763 views

So now …

Let me clarify exactly just where False Bliss Chablis was situated in The RET.

It may be helpful to refer again here to my crude map. As you know, I was in the Solarium area and next to this is what I have rather unimaginatively the...

Photo

Philip of Macedon Gives Me My Coin By Proxy

Posted by IronGhost , 14 December 2011 · 1,384 views

So now let me pick up where I left off at my visit to The RET. As you know, or might have determined by now, my primary purpose for going to The RET this time was to deliver the Symbol of Iron into the maw of the Cosmic Brain Vine.

Also, I’m sure many of you have an inkling of why I wanted to do this, but stay with me here, and hopefully all will come...

Photo

A "Shadow Entity" Steals My Ax

Posted by IronGhost , 21 November 2011 · 859 views

So now I interrupt my documentation of events that have happened mostly one year ago to relate to all of you a strange incident that happened over the past few days.

It involves the mysterious disappearance of my ax. Here is what happened:

As I often do, after splitting firewood, a dropped my ax in the yard, intending to pick it up later – or whatever....

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Robin_Shadowes
    26 Dec 2014 - 17:55
  • Photo
    sjlennon
    25 Dec 2014 - 07:25
  • Photo