The Strange Universe of Dr. 58

Photo

I Bring The "Iron Symbol" To The RET

Posted by IronGhost , 08 November 2011 · 672 views

You would not believe how much thinking I had to do, and how much information I had to gather, to resolve the situation I had involved myself within concerning Gefraim, the MTE, Dr. 58 and all the rest.

Anyway, and also, the ongoing gigantic challenge I have here involves deciding what to explain to all of you, and what information I can leave out so as...

Photo

An Artist's Impression of the "Goddess Waitress"

Posted by IronGhost , 04 November 2011 · 707 views

I was pleasantly surprised to find in my email box this stunning take on the “Goddess Waitress” from the Restaurant on the Edge of Time, beautifully done by New Zealand artist Sanjana Baijnath. This is Sanjan’s impression of what the Goddess Waitress might look like.

I mean, wow! This is a lovely piece of art. I think Sanjana captured the essential...

Photo

Wally Horns In On My Dr. 58 Session

Posted by IronGhost , 30 October 2011 · 315 views

Opening Statement: We seek communication with Dr. 58. Are you positioned inside the Hassas Grid, Dr. 58?

ANSWER: HELLO, KEN. I WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

Question: Who is this?

ANSWER: WALLY.

(Note: For those of you not familiar with my other transcripts, this is Wally Molinez, a dead Mexican man whom I have mentioned from time to time. He was...

Photo

I Test the Patience of Dr. 58

Posted by IronGhost , 26 October 2011 · 397 views

(NOTE: The line of questioning I pursue in this transcript may seem as mysterious to all of you at first, as it does to Dr. 58, as you shall see. But this is the beginning of gathering some key information I need to know to work my mischief on the Man Thing Entity and to eventually free Gefraim.

Before I conducted this session with Dr. 58, I was able...

Photo

The Hidden People Breach the Roof

Posted by IronGhost , 13 October 2011 · 614 views

You have probably heard of that metaphor about the creature living in a 2-dimensional flatland who is able to transcend his existence on a flat plane, and rises up to experience what it is like to be in a 3-dimensional world. Suddenly what he once knew as a circle is a “sphere” and a square is a “cube.”

When he gets back to flatland he is at a loss to...

Photo

A Photo Tour: Fields of Wylussa, Part 2

Posted by IronGhost , 01 October 2011 · 360 views

NOTE: THIS IS "PART 2" OF THE PHOTO TOUR. PLEASE SEE "PART 1" TO GET THE FULL TREATMENT!

The sky above the Hidden/Wylussa Realm often inspires me.

Posted Image

Wylussa is generous. There is much wild asparagus within his borders. This bunch is displaying...

Photo

A photo Tour: Fields of Wylussa, Part 1

Posted by IronGhost , 01 October 2011 · 581 views

Hi:

I thought everyone might enjoy a tour of the Fields of Wylussa, which, of course, I now know is also the Realm of the Hidden People, albeit the Hidden People are in another dimension – but according to MOMMY, they are tucked into this geographic location behind the veil, so to speak, that separates our space from their space.

As a bonus, please...

Photo

The Conclave Is Uneasy About My Plans

Posted by IronGhost , 23 September 2011 · 292 views

Opening Statement: We are seeking communication with Buulde, Adjutant to the Staff Guild. Will you attend, Buulde?

(Note: The planchette leaped across the board in a robust manner).

ANSWER: I, BUULDE.

Question: Hello, Buulde! Are you okay, Buulde?

ANSWER: I, I, BUULDE.

Question: I’m getting a vibe, Buulde. Is all well with you?

ANSWER:...

Photo

Commentary on the Challenge of Trans-Physical Information

Posted by IronGhost , 12 September 2011 · 347 views

Let me pause now for some commentary:

As you may have noticed, a single dream trip to The Restaurant on the Edge of Time has generated an enormous amount of material. Even with excluding the events involving the Hidden People, documenting a journey to a dream destination can result in pages upon pages of … stuff.

When I first started keeping a...

Photo

Eerie Phenomenon Follows My Hex on the Hidden People

Posted by IronGhost , 08 September 2011 · 773 views

The week following my maneuver to insert the Festering five Flashes into the realm of the Hidden People proved to be an eerie one around here.

But did I really accomplish my goal? Did I successfully inflict the Festering Five Flashes upon the Hidden People? To be honest, I don’t really know. I do know this: I am certain I did something.

In thinking...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Robin_Shadowes
    Yesterday, 02:39 PM
  • Photo
    SshadowW
    18 May 2015 - 12:47