markdohle's Blog

Photo

Posted by markdohle , 29 May 2014 · 324 views

I have no problem whatsoever with veneration and adoration of the Blessed Virgin. I have several Icons of her, actually. She is referred to as the Queen of Heaven often by Catholics. I would tend to agree. It is my opinion that...

Photo

Children and near-death experiences

Posted by markdohle , 03 May 2014 · 320 views

Charlottesville, VA: The movie "Heaven is for Real" is about the near-death experience Colton Burpo had when he was four.  No, he did not die, at least not technically, yet he came very close  -  close enough that he left this world and entered another  -  where he met Jesus, saw angels, and spoke with...

Photo

What a wonderful world

Posted by markdohle , 30 April 2014 · 386 views

Photo

Produce the Body! How Jesus died

Posted by markdohle , 21 April 2014 · 617 views

According to the Gospels, Jesus died after only six hours on the cross. Crucifixion was designed as a slow, painful death which oftentimes...

Photo

Near death, explained

Posted by markdohle , 16 April 2014 · 217 views

In 1991, Atlanta-based singer and songwriter Pam Reynolds felt extremely dizzy, lost her ability to speak, and had difficulty moving her body. A CAT scan showed that she had a giant artery aneurysm—a grossly swollen blood vessel in the wall of her basilar artery, close to the brain stem. If it burst, which could happen at any moment, it would kill...

Photo

Does Consciousness Depend on the Brain?

Posted by markdohle , 11 April 2014 · 199 views

In this materialistic age, dualists are often accused of smuggling outmoded religious beliefs back into science, of introducing superfluous spiritual forces into biology, and of venerating an invisible "ghost in the machine." However, our utter ignorance concerning the real origins of human consciousness marks such criticism more a matter of...

Photo

More from Marcus Aurelius on my post titled Babel. Well worth reading

Posted by markdohle , 06 April 2014 · 384 views

Good evening everyone, I hope you are all having a nice weekend. I realize that several of the recent posts were in response to what I had written previously, so I am going to try to address some of those concerns here, and...

Photo

'Marcus Aurelius response to my post titled "Babel"

Posted by markdohle , 05 April 2014 · 400 views

This is a response by 'Marcus Aurelius ' to my entry on Babel, I think it is well written and profound so  I am sharing it here with all of you.

"I very much enjoyed reading your blog Mark, and you can count me as a fan of your writing!

I see religion as a kind of metaphysical GPS that sets us down a path and guides us to a...

Photo

NDE Michaela

Posted by markdohle , 28 December 2013 · 284 views

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Sherapy
    Yesterday, 12:50 AM
  • Photo