A man awake

Photo

Cool lucid dream

Posted by White Crane Feather , 09 August 2014 · 346 views

I was haveing a lot of fun last night. I was lucid in a video game like dream. It was a war game.

Lots of jeep riding and shooting large guns at helicopters. All sorts of stuff.  Ocassionally the lucidity would wake me up but I was able to return right to where I left of. The funny thing is that my team would be waiting for me as if it all were on pause....

Photo

A final journey?

Posted by White Crane Feather , 26 July 2014 · 513 views

It's been a while since I blogged  but I felt complied to share my journeys this weekend.   I had finally gotten a chance to get away alone and do a true  vision quest.  I have been feeling like I need to make some changes and I needed some direction. I scheduled 5 days alone in the wilderness. 1 day for travel 3 days for questing 1 day for rest and...

Photo

Preparation for a vision quest

Posted by White Crane Feather , 28 May 2014 · 389 views

I have spent some time preparing for my trip to yellow stone next week. I have been planning a vision quest above the caldera of the earth for quite some stime and now I have the opportunity  to do it. My back coundry permits have bed approved my bags are pack and I'm just wlittling out the details of my return home. It should be pretty interesting. I...

Photo

One dream.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 29 April 2014 · 445 views

My one dream was peaceful last night. Such a contrast to the epics I'm used to. I was fishing with someone ( don't know who). Then we ran out of bait. I threw on a mask and started swimming around. I soon learned I could swim very fast and chase minnows onto the bank. I collected them for bait. Then I ended up exploring  this beautiful landscape...

Photo

Another strange and powerful dream

Posted by White Crane Feather , 24 April 2014 · 392 views

I only had one dream last night so my continued intention to give up remembering all my dreams except for the important ones seems to be working.

Last night I found myself in a car traveling to Southern California. A beautiful angelic woman was driving and all that I got from her was that there was somone that she wanted me to talk to. I was not totally...

Photo

Two hours this morning

Posted by White Crane Feather , 23 April 2014 · 382 views

After getting the kids off to school and my little one to day care, spent an hour in sitting meditations this morning, then an hour in prone OBE style relaxation.

The first hour was simple empty mind meditations clearing myself. The second hour was highly productive OBE training.

It did not take long for me to reach vibrations and exits. I spent some...

Photo

It worked. And wow!

Posted by White Crane Feather , 21 April 2014 · 554 views

In light of yesterday's dreams, I dug deep inside of myself last night before going to bed to give mysf a powerful intention not to dream anymore or at least to not remember all of them. About ten years ago I had a very disturbing dream and had decided not to dream anymore. It worked. I did not dream for a whole year until I relaxed the command and...

Photo

Easter death warning Christianity

Posted by White Crane Feather , 20 April 2014 · 631 views

Yeaterday was a strange day. It started off normal enough. I was busy with my garden and putting finishing touches on the rabbit hutch I built for our new giant Flemish rabbits. It felt good to work in the sun. I have been under some stress lately, and it has been affecting me.

We took the kids to the Easter vigil. My wife is catholic. It was nice. I am...

Photo

I will never doubt.... There is no need.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 28 March 2014 · 662 views

So where to begin with this.... I suppose ill just start writing.

I have just been awoken with an extremely powerful dream. So powerful in fct, it will rank in the too 5 of my life So far. Tears have been streaming down my face, but i must get it Committed to words now.  The origins stem back a few days to even a decade.

You see I used to talk to god all...

Photo

Energetic training?

Posted by White Crane Feather , 13 March 2014 · 423 views

Last night I was dreaming of two females. They came to me and asked me to go OOB. Then I was taken outside and we started training on a very interesting Tai Chi like martial arts form. It incorporated elements of wing chun in it but was a two against one sort of doubles form. I guess it should be called a triples form because its done with the other two...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    preacherman76
    27 Jan 2016 - 14:51
  • Photo
    Hyades
    27 Oct 2015 - 21:21
  • Photo