A man awake

Photo

A song of glorius death.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 10 January 2012 · 113 views

This morning just before wakeing I herd the most incredible song. The lyrics were singing the praise of death and moving on to eternity. It was almost angelic.... But slightly off like not from a real singer. More like a normal person singing. If I would have written it down right away I could have recorded the lyrics..,, but it was so strange I just layed...

Photo

It's what's in it that counts.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 08 January 2012 · 110 views

I just woke up from a peculiar dream.

I was visited by my father last night. It was one of those dreams where he is still alive. Some how I had bumped into him while takeing a group of students on a hikeing trip.

I left them to spend some time with him. We were together for a while in a sacred spot to both of us in the mountains. It was very peaceful. He...

Photo

Quick set back

Posted by White Crane Feather , 07 January 2012 · 121 views

Well I have had a few incredible journys since my last one. But they are s bit personal so Im keeping them off of here.

But, this morning a series of exits that seems to be like I'm back to struggling with basics. Sometimes my mind is clear and no problems; sometimes these little things hold me back. It's frustrating.

I initiated vibrations this...

Photo

Pulling apart reality

Posted by White Crane Feather , 15 December 2011 · 483 views

Well this entry and experience is a bit long and mixes in with dreams.

Dec 15

Vision log.

Set up. I have had trouble sleeping the past few nights. The baby wakes up or my four year old plows into me at 4am. I decide going to dose myself on natural herbal sedatives. So I don't end up being up until 3 am. I make a strong tea out of wild lettuce leaves...

Photo

Lost it.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 13 December 2011 · 79 views

Well.... I was up last night about 1 am, and I felt a wave of relaxation come over me. I have been trying to find the time to journey for a friend she is concerned about her pregnancy and I want to see if there is any thing to learn. I initiated vibrations and then......aaaaasakkkkkkkk

I was in bed and I don't remember anything. It was hours after I...

Photo

Well.... I probably will never try that again.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 16 November 2011 · 528 views

Well I have to say this is not for the feint of heart. I have not written in my journal yet.... I'm stil digesting what I just did.

Long story short in some meditations this night, morning whatever it is, In my persuit of duel concousness and the little bit of recent encouragement. I ran across something that no one should attempt unless you are...

Photo

Awesome!

Posted by White Crane Feather , 10 November 2011 · 137 views

I love it when this happens.

----- a quick note sent from someone----

"After your response to my post about my odd recurring dream, I was determined to astral project on my own accord. I read your blog and studied your techniques and this morning I finally did it! It only lasted a minute but I was able to leave my house and fly around my...

Photo

Quick little journy

Posted by White Crane Feather , 08 November 2011 · 83 views

Laying in bed as everyone mills around. I decided to exit. Barely any vibrations. I just gently floated off my bed. I then half walked half floated down stairs I drug my hand on the wall to see if I could hear it.... I could. Knowing there is no friction in astral it must me a mental creation... A thought form of what I would expect to hear.. I went to the...

Photo

Melding into the light.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 12 October 2011 · 274 views
mergin, Shamanic extacy
I have not been doing much journeying lately. Instead I have have been meditating to exit, then simply surrendering my self and evaporating into light. It's an amazing indescribable experience. I have been scared of this before because it is very much like a drug, but someone suggested that it should be a practice. So I let go of my fear of being not...

Photo

Did it work?

Posted by White Crane Feather , 05 October 2011 · 88 views

( this is very increadble but 100% true)

Well.. Here is the story. I blew my knee out in may. Damaged my mcl and completely tore my ACL... According to the The MRIs. In fact the acl was missing totally. Even fibers of it were messy inside my knee.

I have been using OBE techniques to attempt speeding up healing. I'll paste my journal entry on the...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    spartan max2
    27 Jul 2014 - 03:26
  • Photo
    goldenjo