A man awake

Posted by White Crane Feather , 22 November 2013 · 359 views

I think mine was better looking... :lol:

That is exactly the first impression I got with my recent encounter....

Visit by an old.... Not friend

Posted by White Crane Feather , 13 November 2013 · 356 views

A few nights ago me and Ms. Old hag of sleep paralysis did a round of a little altered state cage fighting on my wall..... Yup I said it on my wall.

It started with me sitting up recognizing something was odd. Then I quickly realized I was OOB. Yet something was pulling me off the bed.  I have been through this before, so I simply was amused at what ever...

Movie dream x 3

Posted by White Crane Feather , 03 November 2013 · 297 views

I have to get this out the details are fadeimg by the minute. This time the drama unfolded in a city. The society was divided between an extreme dictatorship and a free democracy. There was this huge fence in between each part. There was a place where one could go into the dictatorship and but could not come back the other way.

I was several characters in...

Their faces

Posted by White Crane Feather , 31 October 2013 · 390 views

This is sort of a morbid subject, but its in my head this morning, maybe its because its hallowen morning, so I want to get it out.

When I was young, about 13 or 14 years old, this friend of mine showed me this tape called "faces of death". It was really a horrific program. I would shut it off and refuse to participate now, but then I just...

Lifted into the vortex

Posted by White Crane Feather , 28 October 2013 · 286 views

I was dreaming that I was on a walk. I had a pack and gear on as if I were hikeing, but I was exploring little towns and different people's ways of life. I was marveling at all the awesome little restaurants and other normally unnoticed things that I miss when driving.

Then suddenly I notice a large funnel cloud start to develop over this lake. I watch...

Another movie dream x 2

Posted by White Crane Feather , 27 October 2013 · 309 views

Another fantastic movie dream last night. It was in the future. Some sort of intergalactic war was taking place. I was in several intense battles reminiscent of Star Trek or Star Wars. I wish I could convey the feeling of flying a space fighter. Wow!!! I was living real life science fiction!!! We had a fantastic new weapon at our...

Another movie dream

Posted by White Crane Feather , 20 October 2013 · 522 views

Wow. I had this fantastic movie dream last night. I have them occasionally but every time I do I am utterly blown away at the rich detail and plot lines.

I was an astronaught in space with three others. We were performing some kind of experiment on a large object. Something went wrong and the object fell to earth. I tried as hard as I could to stop it but...

In the span of an hour....Amazing

Posted by White Crane Feather , 16 October 2013 · 473 views
syncronicity, people and 1 more...
I was sitting outside my sons school this afternoon waiting for my son when I got a phone call. My business is linked to my cell so I can get to things instantly. I had a few minutes, so I answered it.

This young man came on the phone and identified himself. I had met him once last year, and he had been trying to get ahold of me this year, but I had been...

Posted by White Crane Feather , 10 October 2013 · 352 views

I love to share success stories. Thank you very much Andrew. You are a mature and intelligent young guy, the world needs more people with your level of awareness.

Really? Thats really awesome. And personally I think i know about...

Comfort while in a funk

Posted by White Crane Feather , 07 October 2013 · 463 views

So sometimes I don't blog everything that happens to me other times I regret having blogged something. But I'm often reminded that this blog is also for me...a form of therapy to release and at least tell somebody. So here it goes.

I have been in a funk. For the last 8 years I have been taking care of my children and trying to run my business at...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    06 Nov 2015 - 14:12
  • Photo
    27 Oct 2015 - 21:21
  • Photo
    05 Oct 2015 - 05:51
  • Photo
    Limeade Lily