A man awake

Photo

Got to write this one.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 18 October 2012 · 439 views

I have had so many dreams every night since my last blog. My mind is buzzing with them. There was one last night I really wanted to blog, but I went back to sleep and the details have faded.

This one I did not want to loose.

Im sitting along this mountain river. I'm waiting for somone. I'm waiting for may father ( deceased). I'm also haveing...

Photo

Oh my... My dreams

Posted by White Crane Feather , 08 October 2012 · 448 views

I have been dreaming all night every night. I remember a of them, I don't have time to write them all down it would take me half the day. I dream about everything. A lot of it is relating to my daily life. Things that I wouldn't normally notice, I am concious of. Example last night one of my dreams was that my battery was out. Today I notice my...

Photo

Meeting at the ocean

Posted by White Crane Feather , 01 October 2012 · 1,393 views
astral projection, angel, god and 1 more...
Meeting at the ocean After My zombie dream last night, I reclined back and started meditations for the journey. It did not take long before feeling vibrations. Surprisingly they were fairly strong. It seems that I don't feel them that strong as much these days. I exited by allowing myself to float straight up. Its a feeling that I can never get used to and always amazes me...

Photo

Another Epic Dream

Posted by White Crane Feather , 01 October 2012 · 912 views
dreams, astral lessons and 1 more...
Another Epic Dream Another Grand Epic

Its 2 am. Having just woken up from another grand epic of a dream, I feel the need to write this on my laptop do get it out. If I go back to sleep some of these details wills be lost forever. That would be such a shame.

I just woke up from a grand scenario. It was a simple setting. A fairly remote museum like facility. It was gloomy...

Photo

Dream of a journey.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 24 September 2012 · 422 views

I had a dream last night. Myself and another female were being trained by this old Asian man how to project. I was not lucid. We ended up in his basement, where he put on a cd of drumming and chanting. It was a very deep chant that reminded me of sounds I have heard on television from aborginies in Australia.

We were to meditate and project as a team. I...

Photo

My trip to the Esalen Institute Meeting with Dr. Sheldrake

Posted by White Crane Feather , 19 September 2012 · 1,592 views
esalen institue
Esalen Trip

My trip to the Esalen Institute was supposed to be a simple retreat, but it turned into a grand journey of contrast, highs and lows of the mind, discovery, and transfomative revelation of which I was not in the least expecting. The irony of it all, is that I actually only spent about one and a half days at Esalen with Dr. Sheldrake while the...

Photo

The beast within

Posted by White Crane Feather , 13 September 2012 · 392 views

I just woke up from a nightmare. I'm down stairs, it looks like my oldest has strep but I stay with them when they have fevors and it's just easier to sleep on the sofas.

It was very quick. Someone was at my front door, I went to open it... There was no one there. I close the door. Right after a body part hits the glass above the door. An arm I...

Photo

Strange thing this evening

Posted by White Crane Feather , 12 September 2012 · 456 views

As I prepare for a weekend at the esalan institute. My tennor ukulele is sitting on my sofa. My six year old is out like a light with a fevor and ib profrin. My five year old started plucking the uke and singing mr.g mr.g mr.g then my 16 month started harmonizing. I Watched them for a few moments ... Then I stopped both of them... It's to eeeeriee....

Photo

Another strange and vivid dream

Posted by White Crane Feather , 04 September 2012 · 535 views

This entire dream I was not lucid at all.

I was in a theme park with my two sons. We were haveing a tough time finding a bathroom. At some point we ventured into a game room and found one. At this point I noticed that a group of young teenage boys were makeing unusual glances at my pack while I was waitng for the kids to be done.

After leaving  (we had...

Photo

A white city and the goddess

Posted by White Crane Feather , 02 September 2012 · 490 views

I dreamt last nigh of the garden goddes. The female entity that taught me that night I had become a bear. I can't call it a projection since I was sleeping but I was lucid from the start.

I woke up in a pristine fieild of tall grass outside the walls of a massive gleaming white city maby a half mile away. I sat up and and wondered what in the heck for...

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    docyabut2
    Yesterday, 02:07 AM
  • Photo
    The Id3al Experience
    16 Dec 2014 - 00:46