A man awake

Photo

I love these.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 12 April 2012 · 286 views

Call me proud, but I love letters like these. There is no guilt in getting pleasure for somones gratitude, and there is no shame in giving it. I am so greatful for these letters because I know all those nights of terror all my life were setting me up to be in position to guide peope out of them.

I absolutely love the virtues of love, gratitude, and...

Photo

Pulling at my jamas

Posted by White Crane Feather , 11 April 2012 · 345 views

Yeah so, I was up late watching a documentary about Australia. After it was done, I started to drift off.

I decided to hold my awareness, I have not been OBE in a while, and thought I might do some flying. Vibrations kicked up and then I changed my mind. I thought ehhhh I just want to sleep.

About that time something started tugging on my pajama pants....

Photo

Back from the trip, new animal guide

Posted by White Crane Feather , 07 April 2012 · 394 views

Back from my trip.

Well, I must say it was nothing at all like I planned. But still awesome and profound. 

First off, I did not go snow shoeing. As I was getting my gear together, my six and four year olds kept asking where I was going, and why I wasn't taking them. I kept telling them that daddy goes off on his own sometimes, but they still kept...

Photo

End of the rainbow is inside of you

Posted by White Crane Feather , 05 April 2012 · 656 views

So as I prepare to leave for a solo hike/snow shoe trip through the Sierra Nevada mountains for a vision quest, I wanted to blog this occurrence and deep revelation that happened to me a few days ago during a rainstorm.

I was comeing back from helping a friend move and very powerful rainstorm swept through my area. It was about 4pm and half the sky was...

Photo

My dreams are AWESOME!

Posted by White Crane Feather , 31 March 2012 · 350 views

Wow!!!

I can't explains or fathom the depth of the movie dream I just had, and I have only been asleep for three hours! I cannot beleive it. I'm typing this up now because there so much. Im actually in tears right now it was so incredible. The incredible part about is that I actualy lived months and months in a matter of a few...

Photo

Bearded man came back wow!

Posted by White Crane Feather , 27 March 2012 · 278 views

I woke up early this morning. To early. It was still dark. There were waves of chills pulsing through me. This only happens when there is a visitor. It's like normal chills, but they are very intense And they pulse through me from head to toe in waves.

I closed my eyes to initiate vibrations. They came very fast and were unusually strong. I exited just...

Photo

Meeting of spirits

Posted by White Crane Feather , 25 March 2012 · 210 views

Yesterday I fell asleep on the couch for a few hours. When I woke up it was just a little bit before bed time. I felt like I was going to end up staying up late because I had just slept, and I really did not want to. I needed something o put me back to sleep I went outside said a prayer of thanks and asked fir the plants life and grabbed a wild lettuce...

Photo

1000 words, Eddie murphy

Posted by White Crane Feather , 23 March 2012 · 502 views

I cannot explaine the syncronistic events surrounding this movie. My wife and I went for a date night. And right away syncronicities started to bombard me. Every thing about the movie moved me because it tied into events my life in completely incredible ways. Everything from my relationship with trees to altered states even my marriage and recent events in...

Photo

Gopher trap

Posted by White Crane Feather , 19 March 2012 · 396 views

After a long shower last night. I was very relaxed when going to bed. It did not take long for a feint vibration to begin deep in my chest. An easy exit. Just sat up. I was really hopeing to see Byrd again, so I called out to him way. I waited then i did it again. Nothing. I used the new technique that I learned on the ice to sort of phase out and drift...

Photo

Journey tonight.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 14 March 2012 · 217 views

I am prepared to journey tonight. A range of things involving ancestors of mine, lost civilizations, and the importance of what I am doing with my altered state practice have converged. I was attacked last night in a dream or spontaniouse projection. And virtually every night I have been in some sort of battle in my dreams. There is a bit of anxiety in my...

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    The_Purple_Astronaut
    12 Apr 2015 - 01:12
  • Photo
    Radical Owl
    12 Apr 2015 - 00:59
  • Photo