A man awake

Photo

It's a strange night

Posted by White Crane Feather , 30 January 2012 · 166 views

It's a strange night. My 6 year old had his 1st text book sleep pralysis event. The kids all went crazy about the same time. My four year old woke up and my 8 month old Started screaming all about the same time. My body is buzzing with chills and presence feelings. I will journey tonight. Someone is hanging about, and I want to find out why. I'll...

Photo

A song of glorius death.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 10 January 2012 · 167 views

This morning just before wakeing I herd the most incredible song. The lyrics were singing the praise of death and moving on to eternity. It was almost angelic.... But slightly off like not from a real singer. More like a normal person singing. If I would have written it down right away I could have recorded the lyrics..,, but it was so strange I just layed...

Photo

It's what's in it that counts.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 08 January 2012 · 147 views

I just woke up from a peculiar dream.

I was visited by my father last night. It was one of those dreams where he is still alive. Some how I had bumped into him while takeing a group of students on a hikeing trip.

I left them to spend some time with him. We were together for a while in a sacred spot to both of us in the mountains. It was very peaceful. He...

Photo

Quick set back

Posted by White Crane Feather , 07 January 2012 · 192 views

Well I have had a few incredible journys since my last one. But they are s bit personal so Im keeping them off of here.

But, this morning a series of exits that seems to be like I'm back to struggling with basics. Sometimes my mind is clear and no problems; sometimes these little things hold me back. It's frustrating.

I initiated vibrations this...

Photo

Pulling apart reality

Posted by White Crane Feather , 15 December 2011 · 566 views

Well this entry and experience is a bit long and mixes in with dreams.

Dec 15

Vision log.

Set up. I have had trouble sleeping the past few nights. The baby wakes up or my four year old plows into me at 4am. I decide going to dose myself on natural herbal sedatives. So I don't end up being up until 3 am. I make a strong tea out of wild lettuce leaves...

Photo

Lost it.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 13 December 2011 · 115 views

Well.... I was up last night about 1 am, and I felt a wave of relaxation come over me. I have been trying to find the time to journey for a friend she is concerned about her pregnancy and I want to see if there is any thing to learn. I initiated vibrations and then......aaaaasakkkkkkkk

I was in bed and I don't remember anything. It was hours after I...

Photo

Well.... I probably will never try that again.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 16 November 2011 · 689 views

Well I have to say this is not for the feint of heart. I have not written in my journal yet.... I'm stil digesting what I just did.

Long story short in some meditations this night, morning whatever it is, In my persuit of duel concousness and the little bit of recent encouragement. I ran across something that no one should attempt unless you are...

Photo

Awesome!

Posted by White Crane Feather , 10 November 2011 · 197 views

I love it when this happens.

----- a quick note sent from someone----

"After your response to my post about my odd recurring dream, I was determined to astral project on my own accord. I read your blog and studied your techniques and this morning I finally did it! It only lasted a minute but I was able to leave my house and fly around my...

Photo

Quick little journy

Posted by White Crane Feather , 08 November 2011 · 140 views

Laying in bed as everyone mills around. I decided to exit. Barely any vibrations. I just gently floated off my bed. I then half walked half floated down stairs I drug my hand on the wall to see if I could hear it.... I could. Knowing there is no friction in astral it must me a mental creation... A thought form of what I would expect to hear.. I went to the...

Photo

Melding into the light.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 12 October 2011 · 410 views
mergin, Shamanic extacy
I have not been doing much journeying lately. Instead I have have been meditating to exit, then simply surrendering my self and evaporating into light. It's an amazing indescribable experience. I have been scared of this before because it is very much like a drug, but someone suggested that it should be a practice. So I let go of my fear of being not...

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    preacherman76
    27 Jan 2016 - 14:51
  • Photo
    Hyades
    27 Oct 2015 - 21:21
  • Photo