A man awake

Photo

Control of darkness and rabid animals.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 06 March 2014 · 440 views

Last night was a strange night of dreaming. My children were playing outside when I saw this squirrel attack one of my chickens. It was supernaturally ferocious. It actually tore through the chicken. The animals progress to steadily  more aggressive behavior. In was occupied boarding up the house trying to protect my family.

When I woke up it wasn't a...

Photo

Another Epic...I have lost count.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 16 February 2014 · 344 views

I was a leader on a planet that was invaded by some sort of alien machines. It was a harrowing night of fighting with these things. Much like war of the worlds. Only the machines resembled Star Wars walkers. I discovered a weakness and was able to lead our planet to victory.

Fast forward a few years and probably the second half of  the night I was...

Photo

Amazement

Posted by White Crane Feather , 03 February 2014 · 517 views

I decided to disappear to the coast to ground myself and try and discover why have been feeling so angsty like something is not right with me. The first thing I did when I got there was forage for a meal I decided not to bring any food, I just wanted what I could find. I found a patch of young milk thistles, some plantain, and a bit of very young yellow...

Photo

Epic movie dream x 5

Posted by White Crane Feather , 21 January 2014 · 407 views

Epic movie dream

Wow!!! I am utterly floored at the power and scope of this movie dream I just had. I'm going to try to get what is left down its starting  to fade. I'm going to be very short with the events so as not to take to long.

It started of with me returning to my home neighborhood. It's sort of a slum of trailers. I'm...

Photo

Dad to the rescue

Posted by White Crane Feather , 20 January 2014 · 342 views

I had a dream last night that a very large man ( not fat more like he had giganticism) was accusing me of many bad things. Primarily he was acusing me of cheating on my wife. He had this entire story concocted about where I was at and he had evidence becuse his story actually fit with my day. He was turning everyone against me. I proclaimed my innocence,...

Photo

A meeting place

Posted by White Crane Feather , 06 January 2014 · 469 views

I was in a dream this morning. My best friend and I had traveled to this place for a wedding. We were a day early, so we decided to have dinner at this little bar and grill. I walked in and stood by the bar to order. I was tired from traveling so I just said "give me a burger." The old man behind he bar asked me if that's all I want?

I'm...

Photo

Crystalline child

Posted by White Crane Feather , 10 December 2013 · 646 views

I took a journey yesterday morning. I felt like something was calling me and I needed to go see what it was. I laid back and it did not take long to alter my consciousness. I exited my body by just by sitting up. Curious thing. My covers were sort of blocking me, but I just willed them to fall away and they did.

I got up and walked downstairs. My oldest...

Photo

What a blessing.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 30 November 2013 · 420 views

Thanks giving was yesterday. For some strange reason I got really tired early in the day. I went upstairs to take a nap. I woke up. And there was a red bump on my left hand and some on my Rib's that were itchy. I recognized a histamine reaction. I thought Maybe something bit me, so I took an anti histamine. But It wiped me out during all the company. My...

Photo

Movie dream x 4

Posted by White Crane Feather , 24 November 2013 · 401 views

This is a crazy strange movie dream.

I dreamed that I ran into this community by an ocean that was home to these people that were not really people. It's in the afternoon so the details are starting to fade.

I was with people and this community were people made out of this kind of stuff. It was like an alien substance that took over people's...

Photo

Plum flower

Posted by White Crane Feather , 23 November 2013 · 346 views

I exited to OBE this morning. I went outside into my garden and performed a white tiger  form called plum flower. I have done this a few times. Gathering and releasing the blue currents while moving.

Then I crossed my legs in the lotus position ( I can do it in OBE because it doesn't hurt my injured knee), and I flew up above the clouds and flew north...

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    preacherman76
    27 Jan 2016 - 14:51
  • Photo
    Hyades
    27 Oct 2015 - 21:21
  • Photo